Chapter 6 (part 1)

___Time_skip___

Ezra-(wakes up and looks over at his arm and sees that it is remarkable healed) "wow" (smiles and gets up from his bed and then jumps down to the ground)

Zeb-"hey" (says in a grounding tone) "where are you going" (gets up and out of his bed)

Ezra-"going over to kanan you gonna sleep all day like a lazy man" (laughs and then runs out of the room)

Zeb-(gives a glare before ezra leaves the room, but gets up and walks out to get some food)

(back to ezra)

Ezra-(runs over to kanans room and opens the door) "kanan?" (looks around and does not see him then thinks) "must be with hera" (closes the door and runs over to the control room) "hey hera?" (walks into the control room and then sees kanan) "hey kanan"

Kanan-(looks over at ezra and asks) "how's your arm"

Ezra-"its heal, now we actually do some combat training" (smiles)

Kanan-"that's good but we actually got a mission ready and we need everyone in here to talk about it" (looks at ezra intensely) "can you get them?"

Ezra-(gives a look that is unsure why so tense but then says) "yah" (walks out and goes over to zeb)

(back to zeb)

Zeb-(walks in and looks around and sees chopper and ignores him then gets some food but then he sees ezra walk in) "what do you want kid"

Ezra-"kanan wants us in the control room so we can get ready for the mission" (looks at him)

Zeb-"great" (says sarcastically)

Ezra-"so are you coming?" (looks over at chopper and says) "hera is going to need you in the control room to"

Chopper-"beep bop" (rolls out of the room and goes over to control room)

Ezra-(goes over to sabines room then knocks on the door and sees sabine) "hey sabine" (and plays it cool) "so hera and kanan want us in the control room"

Sabine-(gives him a glare and then says) "alright, by the way is you arm healed up yet?" (says in a warming tone)

Ezra-"yah its heal up" (looks at her in a friendly way)

Sabine-(gives a light push on his shoulder and says) "well we better go then" (starts to walk over to the control room)

Ezra-"oh right" (starts to walk to the control room with sabine)

(back to kanan and hera)

Kanan-(turn around and sees the door clash open and zeb and chopper come into the room)

Hera-(looks at zeb and chopper) "how are you two doing"

Zeb-"just great so whats the mission"

Kanan-"we'll talk about it when everyone's here" (looks tense and serious)

Zeb-"alright" (says in a uncertain tone and wondering why kanan is so tense)

Hera-(looks and sees sabine and ezra walk in) "hey sabine, ezra" (gives them a kind look)

Ezra-"ok were here" (looks at kanan and sets down)

Sabine-"so whats the mission" (asks curiously and leans on the wall)

Kanan-"alright" (takes a deep breath and says to the group) "we are going to go into an imperial ship to rescue a jedi who is determined to be still alive"

Zeb-"woah a jedi isn't there a high possibility that this jedi is actually dead not alive" (says in a shocked voice)

Sabine-"i agree with zeb there is a really high chances this jedi is actually dead" (says unconventionally)