Chapter 15

Ezra P.O.V

As he runs toward the prision facilty in the empire ship, as he hurrys off he starts to feel a cold feeling in his gut. Ezra stops for a momment as he thinks "theres somthing...cold...dark..i nedd to go quick". He then heads into a vent on a ship as a couple soilders pass by.

Inquistor P.O.V

He looks out the window as he sees another empire ship and a small shuttle head toward there ship. He thw heads off to the prison faclity, and he gets his trooper to assemble around  the phantom.

_Crew_ (kanan, hera, zeb, sabine)

Kanan as the ship gose through hyperspace he worrys about ezra, but hera walks over to him in a comforting tone and says "dont worry hes not gonan be alone we'll help him". Kanan looks at hera and says "well have faith him I just hope he is stronge enough with the force to tell bad from good". Hera gives a smile and heads over to zeb and sabine.

Sabine aalks around and the. thinks " maybe hell be ok if we dont help him.......wait...what am I thinking" She paces around the area and then takes a seat. Zeb comes in with a yogen in his hand  and says "calm down you can relax were heading over there to help him".Sabine looks at him and says as he is eating the yogen "you know you. ussaly eat when your worryed or... actually anythime you have an emotion or get hungry you eat", Zeb gives her a look and then says in a angry tone "carebast why dose that kid have to run off again didnt he learn the first time". Sabine says back "I guess thats just him" she looks at zeb in a worryed tone. Hera walks in and says "you two dont need to worry because were not alone and nor is he", as she seats down and starts to get the force field ready.

_Ezra_

Ezra gets out from the vent and lands in a hall full of prison doors, he gose over to a prison cell and presses the button to open the door but it didnt work. He thinks "of course they wiuld shut it off man he gets out his light saber and stabes it into the jail cell and uses full force to get his lightsaber to go a full circle around as he hears the metal door fall to the ground he jumps Into the cell to see Indigo.  Indigo looks to see ezra her heart filled with emotions of happiness and fear then she says in a joyful tone but then in a tense pressure voice at the end "ezra...we need to hurry this is a trap". Ezra helps her up from the cell room and says "yah I kinda figured that....but I am glad your okay". Indigo face gets a little red as she says to ezra "im sorry...you shouldnt have come this is all my fault". Ezra looks at her and says In polegetic tone "no im sorry I got you in this mess...but ill get you out of here so lets get going". Indigo nodes her head with a smile as ezra and indigo run out of the prison cell. As they run through they find a block full of storm troopers they shout in a commanding tone "stop there rebel scum" Ezra grabes his lightsaber out and a blue light emerges from his hands, the stormtrooper see that he is holding a lightsaber and they yell "fire". Ezra thinks "I am not that good yet nor completly trained...man...ok remeber what kanan said feel the force around you", he takes a deep breath as he holds the lightsaber tightly In his hands. Indigo looks to see the lightsaber in ezra hands and thinks in her head "so thats why they wanted him he's...a jedi" , her eyes get shoked in amazement.  Stormtroppers start to fire as ezra starts to block the beabs of fire  from his lightsaber and onto the soilders though it did not work it just flung into a doffrent direction, ezra thinks "I guess the first time isnt always the best". Indigo and ezra then see a red lightsaber behind all the soilders come out and they seem to moved out of the way. Ezra looks to see its the inquistor, the inquistor says to ezra "well u learn quick", ezra gives him a glare and thinks "actually its the tottaly opposite", the inqistor then says in a commanding tone "where are your rebels friends?", erza snaps back "why do you ask stalker", and thinks I really dont think I can fight him on my own got to look for a way to get out of here". Ezra looks around and sees indigo giving him a sign that she found an exit. Inquistor looks at the boy and says in an aggravated tone  "well then ill have to drill it out of you" he starts to get his lightsaber to spin around and another comes out. Ezra turns to indigo and says you better run I have a ship in the hanger of this ship, he turns to see the inquistor and runs straigh at him hitting his lightsaber left and right in a struggle, the inquistor gives a intimidating smiles as he uses the force to push ezra down. Indigo is not sure if she should leave but then looks to see ezra nocked on the ground from the inquistor she looks at him with cold eyes but then sees ezra get back up. Ezra gets up and gets his lightsaber for defense, inquistor gives him a glare and then lefts his arm. Ezra feels his neck starts to choke up and tighten,  as he starts not being able to breath. Indigo then says in a worryed and angry tone "ezra" ,let him go she  grabes the inqusitor hand. Ezra looks to see indigo trying to get him lose but then slowly closes his eyes and faints.  Indigo gets thrown off onto the wall and hits her head. The inquistor tells the stormtroopers to get them in a jail cell. The storm trooper take the girl and throw her into a jail cell, and take the boys wepon and gets him in a jail cell lock up. The inquistor walks to the hanger and tells the stormtrooper to search the ship, and heads to where the empire shuttal is coming into his empire ship to greet him.

_____________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while ill make sure I update more often, let me know how it was. So please comment.

:)