Chapter 20 (sorry about the long wait)

Ezra P.O.V (after broadcast)

I looked up to the screen, I turned cold. No thought, no emotion,...nothing. My mind,...my heart was broken. Scattered into a million pieces. How? could they do something like that,... I just stood their frozen as if in a block of ice. I always thought they were dead, I didn't pay any mind to it.... But a little piece of me wanted to believe they were alive. They were and I couldn't save them, I lost them forever, I hardly remember what they looked like just the photo that sabine gave me when I was little they were smiling...and now they look as if...as if... My eyes turned blury.

Now their gone, my parents....

Why....why....why..WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Han Solo P.O.V (I know been along time but he's goanna be a major role in the future, and he's amazing xD)

After seeing that broad cast, I looked around the citizens in Lothal were frozen, all shocked. I didn't say anything letting the quietness go by as I took a sip from my drink. I asked the man that served me if the people knew them. he said they were people that went against the empire, they had a son. As I thought, of course that's what happens, a son...

I kept quiet, and finished my drink and left. "too quiet..." I tighten my leather jacket around my shoulders, and looked for another job. "guess ill go to jaba's".

Indigo P.O.V

I started to tear up, my parents were killed by the empire I cant imagine who's parents they are too. My chest hurt, I started to clench my chest hard. I started to back-away my hand started moving to ezra shoulder. I was shacking..scared..i was...terrified...

This wasn't right... my stomached turned. I looked around, the room was quit. "ezra?". I said quietly, my hand moved closer to his arm and I clenched his shirt, crying into it. People around the room started looking at me and ezra. I teared up in his shirt trying not to attracted to much attention. I did tho, I felt so bad for the young girl or boy who had to see that it was cruel. The empire was cruel, I looked at ezra's hand it was clenched in a tight fist. He must feel bad for the young boy or girl who had to see there parents get killed. When my finger tips hit his skin it turned cold, I saw his eyes were blury, but then he looked down at me. Then back at the crew...

Ezra P.O.V

As I felt Indigo's hand brush against my fist, I looked over she was crying, my eyes widen, crying? she didn't even know thoses people no one knew except zeb, sabine, hera, chopper, and kanan. I gave them a look, telling them please don't tell anyone... they nodded, as I looked at the commander saying "ill take her to a room". My voice was a little horsed, I was holding in the anger, sadness, and their faces...ill never forget the faces. My last imagine of my parents....

Hera P.O.V

I understood, I nodded and kept quit. He's been alone his whole life, but he has us now, and if he needs us were here. I saw zeb take a step forwarded to follow the too, I shot him a glare and he bucked down. The room was quit, it was filled with tension in the air, anger in the air. "we must stop the empire from doing deeds to people like this" he said strongly, but truly. None of us could stand it we each went into a certain room. I wonder if kanan saw that...I wonder what he's thinking. I wonder what Ezra's thinking...

Ezra P.O.V

I took indigo to a room, and told her it will be alright, when truly I just wanted to leave I didn't want to be anywhere, I didn't want to see anyone right now. My eyes started to feel as if they were burning...anger. She clenched on my arm, her eyes were filled with tears. I hearded her say "I feel so....so...terrible for the young kid who had to see his parents...dead...". My eyes widened, I couldn't speak my breathing started to get heavier. " She started to let lose, as her fingers and legs were shacking, I looked up to her eyes, they looked sincere, not like some of the other people on lothal, when my parents got taken away, they were empty words. "ezra...", her words were faint.

Indigo P.O.V

I started to calm down, processing what happened, but ezra looked cold. Looked almost as if he was lost in a maze of darkness... "ezra?". I looked up to ezra he was covering his eyes, with his fluffy blue hair. The room was quit, my heart hurt, I couldn't forget. "I wish..." before I knew it I felt Ezra's arms go around me, he was hugging me, he was cold. I started to put my arms around him, he must feel terrible for the boy or girl...losing their parents. Maybe he is like me...maybe. He started shacking, "ezra?", I felt his arms come losses as he left for the door. I heard him say "Sorry about that, ill head to my room". I nodded as I watched him leave.

Ezra P.O.V

As I closed my door shut, I didn't see zeb there I sighed in relief, I layed down on the bed. Closing my eyes, I want revenge. Hate, anger, fear, REVENGE kept reapting in my head.

My Eyes are burning...burning.

My shoulders slugged down , as my head throbbed, I started to cry. As I griped my legs.

Revenge

--------------√√√√√√√√√√

Sorry about the long wait , I was so busy, I feel like a jerk I'll update again sometime. Thanks so much you guys for reading this book.

To be continued...