chapter 18

Ashoka P.O.V

Ashoka runs down and feels a strong force, and thinks "strong...they must be fighting.", she turns seeing two soliders standing in front of her she quickly jumps and kicks the two soilder at the neck nocking them out.

Kanan P.O.V

He looks up out of breath swings again his lightsaber towards darth vader with a strong clash but his right hand much stronger than kanan quickly over powers him pushing him off balance. Darth vader swiftly filings his saber at his head, kanan looks to see the lightsaber and docks his head. Then a figure with two lightsabers quickly blocks the second attemp to decapitate kanan. He looks to see its the lady who was on the comm., she looks at him and says we need to go. She looks at Darth vaders eyes, as the dark man looks at her face, eyes, sabers, outfit, and hair.He then starts to relize that it is none other than his former padawan.

Ezra P.O.V

We made it back to the ship and are getting ready for hyperspace, hera grabes my shoulder and says "hey dont worry he'll come back safe", I look at her and nod. As I look to see her walk off to get the ships ready for hyper space. I feel a strong presence, of cold, dark and blood lust get stronger. My eyes started to get a little hazy from the shock. I look out as the cold gets stronger. I think "kanan...". I quickly try to think postive and room around but it dosent work. The ship goes into hyperspace and we set out to the round a view point. "Ahahah...this sucks I should've went with that girl."

Violet P.O.V

I look at ezra as he rooms around with a worried face. " I want to say something to chear him up, but I dont know". I look out the window and then back at ezra, which I just noticed his hands on his shoulders. I look around and get a blanket, I go over and wrap it around him. "Here ezra take this your cold". He then says "thanks", I then say back in a kind voice "if you want im sure they can get some heat in here". Ezra looks at her and says " its okay, thats not the reason im so cold". I give a question look but I end the conversation there, I think "he looks so overwhelm in worry".

Darth Vader P.O.V

I look at the young girl holding two lightsaber realzing that this is my former padawan and strick harder than I did before. I inform the stormtrooper behind me saying "do not let them escape cut off entrence from the bay" I hear a "yes sir" as I engage in battle.

Hera P.O.V

I hope kanan will be alright, she looks back at ezra and sees him worried. "I dont think I can say anything to make him stop worrying. I then go ask sabine if she could go over and say something. Sabine looks at me and says alright, as she walks over to ezra. Sabine then says "were all worried about kanan ezra, it well be alright we always pull through". As she walks off she see that she couldn't help. Sabine then says to hera "hey dont fluster about it he'll be back soon anyway".

Zeb P.O.V

That kids really worried "what a pain" as he walks over to ezra and gives him a punch. When he does he relizes his shoulder was cold. Ezra looks back at zeb "what was that for" he says in a aggregated tone. Zeb then says "your face is making me sick". Ezra then says in a exclamated voice "I have to deal with your smell all the time!!". Zeb and ezra look at each other as a fight seems to have started, but then chooper gives them both a shock. Zeb and ezra both look at chooper as they chance after him both of them laughing.
Violet looks at them and thinks "like brothers".

Kanan P.O.V

Looks at the two fighting as the girl gets put in a chock hold by the dark man, but she quickly pushes him back with the force. "Incredible...wait this is bad shes out match but shes holding her own". He looks around grabes his lightsaber and stabes the ceilings vet and it falls, nearly hiting darth vader. Then they quickly run towards the ship which is blocked by many stormtroopers. "Dang it" he says in a discounted tone "now what". Ashoka looks around and sees a poll she then says quickly well use the poll like a bat and get most of the troopers away. They both focus hard and manage to accomplish the goal and head to the ship. Though many troopers fire hitting one of there engine's.
Ashoka grabes the wheel and flys out of the empire ship.

Darth vader P.O.V

Darth vader looks as the get out, he heads to confind in his master of the padawan. He heads into a debriefing room and tells his master of the living padawan and if there might be some other remaining jedi. The emperor says to lord vader "you must hunt them down and send more inquistors to go after them". Darth vader then says "yes master as he heads out of the room he gets a com. Message from agent kallus he says to lord vader "ive had sent bounty hunter to hunt them down, sir". Lord vader then says "good kallus, I will still assemble my own inquistors to go after them, though on the padawn and jedi I want them alive, you can kill the rest. "Yes lord vader" as he goes off the screen".

Savage P.O.V

As we land on Alderon, I get out with my new partner. And I head out to do a part time job, and get enough money to buy fire power for the hunt. She gets out and we head to the meeting place.

(Ashoka and Kanan)

"We got a damaged engine" ashoka says, as she trys to find the closest plant to land at. Kanana looks at hologram map and says "there", pointing at the planet Alderon. Ashoka then heads the ship there, and says to kanan "we have to get the ship perpared before meeting the fleet at the round a view point". Kanan looks at her and says "alright, well it gives me time to ask you some question, she looks over and says "alright". As she heads towards the planet.

····························································

To be continued....