Chapter 10

-hey you guys I just read this book and I think it is really good its called " Star Wars Rebels ☆The Darkside within Ezra☆" but there are also a lot of other great books i wish i can menchening but there are so many,  oh and also thank you very much  for menchening me in your book "imperialrebel", ok now back to my Chapter-

Ezra-(point the slingshot at her face and then says in a cooky tone) "your right" (puts the slingshot back and starts to run off over to where kanan is)

Violet-(face gets red with anger and shouts) "Hey!" (then starts to run after him)

Ezra-"great maybe I should have shot her" (starts to run even faster)

(back to kanan and savage)

~after the explosion~

Kanan-(looks over and sees that savage is up and ready to fight) "what the heck you could have gotten us both killed" (gets up and looks at him intensly)

Savage-"guess your right but I mean maybe troopers would come and check whats happing over here" (says in a sarcastic tone)

Kanan-"ahh smart" (looks over at him and asks) "why do you work for the empire anyway?"

Savage-"I'm not working with them its more like using them" (says to kanan and looks down and sees a contraption that looks like it can snap together) "well what do you have there"

Kanan-(looks to see what he is looking at, and notices that he was looking at his lightsaber and quickly says) "nothing interesting" (and runs straight at him full force until he sees two people walk into the area and stops to look)

Savage-"well what do you know big guy is back for more" (gets ready to fight)

Zeb-"right you again" (looks at savage and then looks back at kanan) "so kanan you didn't start the fight huh" (laughs)

Sabine-"hey kanan" (gives a smirk and then looks over at savage) "you sure you can take all of us on"

Savage-(looks and sees sabine and then says) "well what do you know a pertty girl came to join the party"

Sabine-(gives a glance at him and then says) "well thanks for the compliment"

Zeb-"whos side are you on" (says to sabine in a agervated tone)

Kanan-(looks over at savage) "so you still gonna fight"

Savage-"i dont know, still making up my mind" (gives a smile)

Zeb-(looks at savage intensly and then looks at kanan) "so wheres ezra"

Kanan-"we got separated while fighting"

Zeb-(laughs)"oh wow"

Sabine-(looks at kanan) "really"

Kanan-(gives a glance at sabine and then gets ready to fight savage)

(back to ezra)

Ezra-( running towards the store and sees that he is almost there but turns around and sees violet is following suit) "gives it up"

Violet-"you think you can out run me" (starts to run even harder)

Ezra-(runs faster over to where kanan is at and says sarcasticly) "yes"

Violet-(face starts to get red and says in her head) "so agervating"

(back to kanan, savage, Sabine, and Zeb)

Zeb-(starts to run towards savage and gets ready to punch)

Savage-"you know its pretty eazy to avoid a attack like that if your punches are slow" (avoids the attack and gets out his gun to shoot kanan)