Chapter 9

Ezra-(looks around and sees that the black market is crowded today) "huh"

Kanan-"whats up?" (looks back at ezra while getting through the crowd)

Ezra-"oh nothing" (follows kanan)

Kanan-"well its good that it is crowded we won't get noticed" (says in a grateful tone)

Ezra-"if you say so" (looks around and sees a store that is sealing food and other supplys) "hey kanan"

Kanan-(kanan turns around to look at ezra and sees that he is headed towards a store) "wait ezra" (starts to follow him)

(back to savage and violet)

Savage-(looks and sees that is crowed) "man what a pain" (starts to walk through the crowd)

Violet-"hey" (shouts and starts to follow savage through the crowd)

Savage-"I wish I could just kill all the people here that would make it so much easier to get through)

Violet-(laughs and follows savage through the crowd)

(back to the ghost)

_time skip_

Hera-(lands the ship on lothal and brings down the ramp)

Sabine and zeb-(heads down onto the ramp)

Sabine-"see you later hera" (says in a plesent tone and heads to the black market)

Zeb-(lifts up his hand and swings it around and then walks over with sabine)

Hera-(looks over at chopper and heads over to the control room)

Chopper-"beep bop" (and rolls of)

(back to savage and violet)

Savage-(looks around and sees a store that sells supplys) "Finnaly" (heads towards the store)

Violet-"hey" (follow him towards the store)

(back to kanan and ezra)

Ezra-(walks into the store and looks around) "woah" (sees many supply for guns and amo, and materials for guns)

Kanan-(walks in and goes up to ezra) "nice place didn't even know they had this type of store on lothal" (looks around)

Ezra-"yah they have a celebration every year and new stores come in from all over the galaxy to sell" (walks over to grabe some supplys)

Kanan-"so thats why its crowed" (then looks to see the door open and sees a man and violet)

Ezra-(looks over at kanan and then sees savage and violet) "what? are they doing here" (says in a tone of disappointment)

Kanan-"you know the man?" (says in suprissed tone)

Ezra-"yah that the guy who injured my arm" (says in a strong tone)

Kanan-"what, so that means hes the bounty hunter" (looks over at ezra) "we better get out of here unnoticed"

Ezra-"yah, then asks I wonder why violets with him"

Kanan-"don't know but were not gonna stick around to find out"

Savage-"lets hurry up with this" (says in a impation manner)

Violet-"yah got it" (looks around and then sees ezra and thinks) "what is he doing here?!"

Savage-"somthing up?" (then looks where she is looking at and sees the boy) "well what do you know" (says in a excited tone)

Ezra-"alright" (then heres a blaster fire and turns around to see savage) "kanan.."

Kanan-(looks and sees that everyone is heading out of the store in a rush and then sees savage)