Chapter 16

Ezra P.O.V

Ezra feels a cold presence getting closer to him, but then sees a wite outer area and kanan he quickly opens his eyes and gets conscious.  He looks around and sees his lightsaber is gone and that he is handcuffed that are light red beabs of energy. He thinks what the hell is this trying to get lose noticing that it can expand but then it shocks him if it expands to far out of range. Ezra then says "ouh" as the snap back to his wrist. Ezra then trys to escape but fails and decides to seat down and think.

Indigo P.O.V

She looks around and sees that shes in a different prision cell, then thinks "oh no ezra I hope hes ok" she then decides to nock on the two areas of black steal if he is around a cell shes in but hears no reply. She takes a deep breath, as she wishes him to be ok and hope to come save her.

Inquistor P.O.V

As he ready for the ship to arive he gets a call on the com. from a trooper he says to the inquistor "we have an unknow ship approaching sir would you want us to turn to battle moad fire".

The inquistor think and then says to him "no let then in I want to catch them all In one spot", the trooper then says "yes sir" and cuts off. The troopers get ready to assemble.

_The Crew_

Kanan and hera discuss the details of the mission and plan. Sabine gets ready with zeb, sabine thinks "the kid will be okay".Zeb thinks agrevatedly "next time I see him", then sabine pats him on the back while he is clutching his fists he turns arouns as she says its time to head out. Kanan and hera are at the piolet seats as hera says to kanan "thats strange there sensor are not going off and there not attacking....are they wanting us to infiltrate". Kanan looks out and feels the force around him and then quickly opens his eyes in shoke at the two empire ships and sees a small ship heading for the other empire ship.  Hera asks kanan "did you find ezra" she asks in a  worryed tone.  Kanan takes a deep breath and says yah hes in the empire ship where the small ship is headed....but there a really dark cold presence in the small one we need to get him out of there fast". Hera gives a strong look and then heads into the empire ship. Kanan seats back down holding his lightsaber tightly.

_Fullcrum_

Has a member of her union come and tell her that the companys are heading towards a fleet of empire ships. She then turns and says to them "we'll have to assist in helping and there is someone I would want to meet and thank among them". The soilder in her rebel start to get ready for the attack on the empirals.

SPOILER: (Fullcrum= Ashoka Tano)

_Small Ship thats heading towards empire ship_ (yup i know its long)

In the small ship a man as cold blooded and dark outside and in, is getting his ship ready to land on his padawans fleet.  He has five commanding stormtroopers with him and they all have a ranking red on there shoulders. The man looks throught his pitch dark eyes at the future ahead. (me-wanted to do that)

_The crew_

Heads first into the empire ship with the ghost, closely behind the small empiral ship. Kanan and heara zeb and sabine get ready to fight against the big empiral enemy.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

To be continued.....

I know short and no action, but the next time will be longer and definitely more action, I hope you liked it, and did you see the new trailer for SWR season 2 oh my gosh I am so excited.

:D