Chapter 8

(back to kanan, and ezra)

Kanan-"alright you past the first test" (smiles and gets into the piolet seat, and heads to lothal, where there is a big stone)

Ezra-"you new it was here didn't you"

Kanan-"of course i did" (lands the ship) "cant let you do all the work" (walks out of the phantom)

Ezra-"right" (walks out of the phantom and follows kanan)

(back to savage and violet)

Savage-"so what do you think well need other than amo" (asks curiously)

Violet-"well i dont know whatever you need i guess"

Savage-"ok" (says in a unsure tone)

Violet-"so do you know the rebels were hunting down?"

Savge-"the same ones"

Violet-"what?" (says curiously)

Savage-"the ones you helped out, and by the way if you help them then i will kill you" (says in a calm tone)

Violet-"yah well why would i help them" (says in a sarcastic tone)

Savage-"alright good"

Violet-(thinks) "right, i can't help them no matter what"

Savage-(gets out of hyperspace and gets ready to land on lothal)

(back to kanan and ezra)

Kanan-"well its on lothal so we should be there soon"

Ezra--"what this temple going to help us out with anyway"

Kanan-"ezra the temple gives the padawans there light saber crystal in the first place and it must deam you worthy of becoming a jedi"

Ezra-"well thats a big deal" (then thinks wait light saber cyrstle) "wait i get my own light saber" (says in shoke and excitment)

Kanan-"yup" (looks and sees that he is exciteded) "well be careful what you do in there alright"

Ezra-"yup,... wait aren't you coming?"

Kanan-"cant i am only a master not a apprentice" (lands the phantom on the ground and opens the door)

Ezra-"alright" (heads out of the phantom)

Kanan-(walks out and looks to see a big stone with an entrance) "good luck"

(back to the ghost)

Hera-"alright i am going to talk to fulcrum you two stay here" (says in a commanded tone)

Sabine-"yup got it"

Zeb-(heads off to his room and lays down)

Hera-(smiles and heads off the ghost)

Sabine-(heads off to her room) "man" (says in a disappointed tone)

(back to ezra and kanan)

Ezra-(smiles and heads into the big stone and looks around) "man i wish you gave me more info about this plance"

Kanan-(takes a deep breath and waits for ezra to come back out of the temple)

Ezra-(sees a room full of stars and a circle with a hologram) "woah" (presses the hologram and sees a person apear) "cool"

Yoda-"hellow young one" (Says in a wise tone)

Ezra-"who are you"

Yoda-(laughs) "that dose not concern you young one the question is who are you"