Chapter 4

(kanan, hera, zeb, and sabine are in the control room)

Hera-(turns around and looks at kanan) "were heading to Janus it should help ezra out with whatever condition he's having"

Kanan-"I hope the kid will be able to handle it" (looks worried)

Hera-(looks at kanan and sees he is in doubt and then looks at zeb and asks) "Zeb how do you think ezras doing" (hoping to get a good response from him)

Zeb-(looks at hera and then at the ground sadly) "he looked like he was going throw something  terrifing" (feeling anxious)

Hera-"well ezra is strong he'll make it through; in the mean time we need to focus on getting ezra back to normal any ideas on how he got like this in the first place" (looks at everyone and then looks at sabine seeming like she spark a memory)

Sabine-"hey zeb didn't ezra hurt his arm but said it was nothing maybe something got caught In it or" (thinks and waits for a response from him)

Zeb-(looks up at sabine then says) "yah the kid did say something about his arm maybe the bounty hunter did something to injure it"

Kanan-(looks up and starts to think) "ill go check up on ezra" (gets up from the seat and walks out of the control room and heads to ezras room)

Zeb-"I am going too" (gets up and walks out with kanan and the door closes shut)

Sabine-"so chopper you want to go over with the guys to go see ezra" (looks at him)

Chopper-"beep boop" (starts to roll out of the room)

Hera-"woah woah chopper don't go anywhere I need you in here just in cases we have some fighter filers" (looks at him and tells sabine) "sabine why don't you get the Phantom fixed up there is only a little left to do since I fixed up the hard parts" (says in an explicited way)

Sabine-"alright" (heads out of the room and goes to fix up the phantom)

Chopper-(watches sabine walk out of the room and says to hera in a crux voice) "beep boop"

Hera-(looks at chopper and says) "I hope ezra will be alright too"

(back to kanan and zeb in the room with ezra)

Kanan-(takes off the wash cloth and replaces it with a new cold one, and says in a sympathetic voice) "ezra"

Zeb-"the kid is going to be ok right?" (looks at kanan and feels anxious inside)

Kanan-"yah he is going to pull through; he has to at least until we get to Janus" (puts his hand next to ezras arm)

Zeb-"alright" (looks at ezra worried)

____Ezra's POV / Dreaming____

Ezra sees the inquister walking towards him and I screams "get back". The inquister says to ezra "you will join the dark side". I starts to walk backwards and scream "I will never join the dark side", I looks at him intensely.  The inquister laughs and says "you are too strong for the dark side you will join us or die". I yells "No".

(back to kanan and zeb)

Kanan-(looks at ezra and sees he looks dark and cold)

Zeb-(looks at ezra and sees that he looks petrified) "whats wrong with him?" (in a worried way)

Kanan-(looks at zeb in a calm and seeming worried but keeping his emotion inside)"I feel a disturbens in the force"  (looks back at ezra and sees a force around him thats like a cloud of dark grayness)

Zeb-"whats going on with him" (feeling clutched)

Kanan-"I don't know but its not good" (he puts his hand on ezra's forhead and closes his eyes and specks to ezra in his dream with the force flowing through) "ezra you have to pull through your strong don't give in" (opens his eyes and sees Ezra's surrounding atmosphere of dark grayness start to go away)