Chapter 3

Ezra-"well that went well"

Zeb-"yah good job kid"

Hera-"alright we can go get some supplies from Lothal"

Kanan-"we did get a lot of money from Vizago; why don't we have a break too"

Sabine-"well that would be nice"

Zeb-(laughs) "would that mean we could get rid of this rust bucket" (points at chopper)

Chopper-"beep boop" (in a angrily tone)

Hera-"chopper don't worry we wouldn't get rid of you" (pats choppers head)

Sabine-"thats right you do a way better job at fixing things in the ship than these golf balls do" (gives ezra and zeb a look)

Ezra-"hey!!"

Zeb-"ezra is the one who always starts it" (points at ezra)

Ezra-"yah right big guy you always get chopper a maul function" (starts to start a fight with zeb)

Chopper-(gets into the fight) "beep boop" (hits ezras leg)

Ezra-"hey"

Zeb-(laughs) "you kid would be the one who would makes a mess of things" (gives him a glare)

Kanan-"alright lets quit it you two"

Hera-(coordinates the ship to the plant Lothal) "can't wait to get a break"

Kanan-"me too it would be very nice to have some peace and quiet" (looks at hera and smiles)

Ezra and Zeb-"hey!" (then they look at each other and then they each turn around a diffrent direction)

(they head to Lothal for a break/vaction)

Kanan-(walks down the ramp) "so how does it feel to be back at your home plant kid" (takes in a deep breath of air and looks at ezra)

Ezra-(walks down the ramp) "ok I guess" (starts to walk to his tower)

Kanan-"ok?, so hera what should we do"

Hera-(walks out of the ghost ship) "well ill just stick here for a while and fix up somethings in the ship with chopper"

Chopper-(rolls out of the ship and then says in a tone of disregard) "beep boop" (rolls back into the ship)

Hera-"don't give me that copper" (she says in a tone of command and starts to walk back into the ship but then turns around to tell kanan) "be careful, and tell sabine and zeb not to start a mess with the stormtroppers"

Kanan-"alright" (looks over to zeb) "did you hear that"

Zeb-"yah; i wasn't going to though" (gives a smirk on his face expression) "unless they start it with me first"

Sabine-"ill look out for him" (starts to walk with zeb)

Zeb-"you mean i look out for you right?" (points at himself proudly)

Sabine-"yah whatever makes you happy" (pats him on the shoulder)

Zeb-(stops for a minute and gives a disappointment glare then starts to walk with sabine to the blackmarket)

Kanan-(gives a glare and then runs over to ezra) "hey kid do you want to do some training"

Ezra-"woah you ask me if i want to train thats unexpected whats up?"

Kanan-"well there are lost of thing you don't know about the force and its important that you do know these things"

Ezra-"yah ok; so what's is it that you want to talk about" (stops in his tracks and looks at kanan in a matter of respect and giving him his concentration. While putting his hands on his hips)