chapter 19

Ezra P.O.V

While waiting at the round a view point I hear hera and the commader of the Phoenix saquad talking, about that girl, ashoka and the mission she was sent to do. Man how can they just talk, I mean what about kanan, what if he....I think in my head while looking out the window. I feel a tap on my shoulder to turn around and see violet. "Hey ezra...", "I know your woried about your master", she says in a worried tone. "Violet....its not just that I just dont get how they can talk like that", I point over to them and then say in a spikeful tone "when kanan could be....be dead". "Ezra...do you feel like 'kanan'is dead?", she asks in a questionably tone. "Well...wait feel thats it I could just maybe use the force to tell me if he's alright!", I say in a happy tone.
"Did u ever do that before?", violet says and I quickly say "no, but it might work", I say reassuringly. "Ok".
I close my eyes and they start to squint harder, as I then open them "man this is complicated", I then think of what kanan would say to me and so I try to relax and I sit down crossing my legs and slowly relaxing my eyes. I take a deep breath, but then I catch someone else's feelings and it wasnt kanan, it was a diffrent more cold feeling. I put my eyes a little harder to together as I start to visually the scenes come into play. I think "dark cold...", as I start to hear him say "they escaped, and we will send in more capable inquistors after them", my mind goes blank "new inqusitors??", I start to feel the sensation that he know im watching!. Okay calm down there is no way, as I start to use my mind to get closer, and hear more of what there talking about. I see his dark eyes so close up as if he is staring down in my soul. I open my eyes quickly, as I then cough my chest feeling cold inside and my mouth spiting out blood. "EZRA!!", violet says shacking me around are you okay. I hold her hand to get her to stop as I look up at her and say "yeah im fine and so are they...", I get up seeing everyone looking at me and the blood I just puked up. I see zeb walk over "come on kid ill help you up". As I then get carried into a room and rested on a bed. "Need some water ezra", I say "yeah...", as he walks out the door.

Kanan P.O.V

As we talk I learn that she survived the clone wars, and had a master who died in the clone wars. I tell her about my master and that she die as well. I ask her about the man and if she had ever seen him before she said "no not that man, but he was stronge", she looked down as if she was upset. She said to me "I heard that you have a padawn now...and you are now learning from him to become a good jedi/master?". I reply "yes he is a good kid I just hope he wont pull power from the dark side". "The dark side?", she asked questionably. "Yes he did that before...." I say disappointly. "Well you have to keep him on the right tract, dont worry im sure that he will be a good jedi". She smiles making me feel reassured about my training with him. Well we better head out, and find a new engine. As we start to head out.

Violet P.O.V

I hope ezra will be alright. As I walk around I go to his room to give him the cup of water. He smiles and thanks me as I head out I smile back and say "they'll be back, and thanks for everything". As I head out of the room.

====================

To be continued.....

Sorry it was short been working on alot recently, but I just wanted to get that into the chapter.