Chapter-27

"I just gave my opinion that's it." He answers simply. I scoff.

"Even if the opinion goes against me?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Y/N, maybe you didn't notice but everyone's opinion was against your decision." He reply without even looking at me. I was hurt. I don't even know if it was because everyone was against me or because he was not with me.

"You know well that whatever I'm doing is for the company's sake." I grit my teeth.

"You've always done a lot for company's sake but the difference is this time you're leaving many people behind including me. You're only trying to rush everything." He says calmly. He wasn't trying to get my point. I was getting frustrated.

"I want Lee Industries back at it's original position at any cost. If you want to support me you can, if you don't then you can go." I say while looking him in the eyes but immediately regret it after seeing hurt flash through them.

He stands up and turns around to leave. I wanted to say something and stop him but my ego got the best of me. He turns back.

"Just remember one thing Y/N. You'll only be able to enjoy the success, when you'll have your friends and family with you. I know I'm no one important but without Mom's, Dino's and everyone else's support if you'll reach your destination, it'll be pointless Y/N. I'll take my leave now." He leaves after making me realize my mistake.

My eyes get watery. He left me alone. But obviously I'm at fault here. I was too harsh on him. I should have been polite with him and everyone else. I feel sorry now.

Jeonghan POV

"So it means you're going back to Seoul tomorrow?" Hoshi asks me as I fold my shirts. I nod. Hoshi scoffs and stands up from the chair.

"You've gone mad Yoon." He states as a matter of fact. I sigh.

"Look, Lee Industries doesn't need me anymore." I reply and fold the last shirt.

"What about Lee family and Y/N?" He asks trying to convince me but it wasn't enough for me to stop as I knew that I was the reason behind their sadness.

"Mingyu loves Y/N very much Hoshi. He'll take care of her. When they'll be together, everything will be alright again." I reply while trying not to sound sad. Even only imagining her with someone else was killing me inside.

"And what about you?" Hoshi follows me as I put my clothes inside the bag and zip it.

"Me?" I frown. Honestly, I don't really matter in this situation.

"Don't you love Y/N?" Hoshi holds both of my shoulders to make me look at him.

"This is my punishment Hosh." I smile bitterly and remove his hands from my shoulders.

"My happiness lies within hers. And if you love someone, it's not necessary you get her." I shrug and try to convince Hoshi as well as myself that this is written in my fate. I'll never be able get her.

Next Morning

I didn't reply to Y/N's apology messages last night because I didn't know what to say. I'm leaving without her knowing because I know she'll stop me one way or another. Right now I'm here in Mr Lee's room one last time asking for forgiveness.

"It'll be better for everyone if I go from here. After all I'm your culprit." I say while sitting down infront of Mr Lee. I know everyone says that he can't hear or listen but I felt that he always listened to what I said.

"I used to think if I'll help all of you in some way, it'll be my repentance but I was wrong. I deserve this punishment of not being able to help you all. Not being able to receive love from you all." I say with guilt. I really don't deserve these people.

Mom, Dino, Jisoo, Jin, Y/N showered me with love as if I'm their own family. If only they knew what I did. I close my eyes in regret and open them only to meet Mr Lee's. He kept on looking without saying anything as always.

"I'll take my leave now. If possible, please forgive me." I stand up and bow in respect. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket as I left his room. I take it out only to see messages from Y/N. I open them.

Y/N:
Jeonghan where are you? I'm alone here. No one came.

Y/N:
Are you still upset for yesterday? I said I'm sorry.

Y/N:
Jeonghan why aren't you replying? I really need you.

Y/N:
You supported me in my bad times. Are you going to leave me alone today Han?

I mute my notifications bell and try to calm myself down. This decision was going to hurt us but it was the right thing to do.

.....

Is Jeonghan really going to leave everyone? What do you all think? The end of the story is near everyone😌 Don't forget to vote💜💜

Wishing a very very Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂 to
One and only gentleman of Seventeen Hong Jisoo😍😚 Everything about him just seems so perfect😌 The man is talents+visuals😆 I just love him💞💞 May he gets every happiness of the World💖

Wishing a very very Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂 toOne and only gentleman of Seventeen Hong Jisoo😍😚 Everything about him just seems so perfect😌 The man is talents+visuals😆 I just love him💞💞 May he gets every happiness of the World💖

And ofcourse BTS's V😆💕 who doesn't love this guy😘