Chapter-10

"You forced me to come." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah, I did but still you did come. Anyway what would you like?" He asks me and calls the waiter.

"Mr Kim, I'm not here to waste our time, can't you just get to the point." I state annoyingly.

"Guess you'll take the same as me." He smiles and places the order like I didn't even say anything at all. The waiter leaves.

"Now tell me, how are you?" He asks. I was annoyed.

"Mr Kim-" He suddenly cuts my sentence.

"Look, just consider this as a business meeting and treat me as your business partner or something." He states. I raise my eyebrow.

"As long as you're in your limits." I reply suspiciously.

"Now tell me, how's life?" He places his hand under his chin.

"Better, much better than it used to be few years ago." I state sternly.

"What about you?" I ask.

"Worse, it used to be better few years ago. But I want to change it now. I want to correct my mistakes." He stares in my eyes deeply.

"Some mistakes can't be undone Mr Kim." I reply.

"Anything is possible Mrs Kim." He says confidently. I cough.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Sorry I meant to say Ms Kim. But Mrs Kim was sounding better. Wasn't it?" He smirks.

I was about to teach him a lesson but waiters arrive with our food which lead me to stay quiet. We started eating without disturbing each other. After eating, Jin payed the bill. I said that I'll pay for myself but he said that he invited me so he'll pay. We exit the restaurant.

"Can we talk?" Jin asks suddenly.

"Didn't we already?" I reply sarcastically.

"I mean proper talk." He says with pleading eyes. I nod.

We begin walking. To be honest, it was nice walking side by side with him after so long. It was nice having him close. My heart was beating loudly. I was trying to control it. It was the same old feeling again.

"Jisoo, whatever I'm going to say. Listen to it carefully." Jin breaks the silence.

"Go ahead, I'm all ears." I reply calmly.

"From where should I start? Honestly speaking, there are alot of things I want to say to you. I don't want any answers. I just want you to listen to me. First of all I'm sorry. I mean it. I'm really very sorry for what I did." He pauses for a second. 

"Without You, these three years were hell for me. I guess it was my punishment. I know I was the one to break up but I didn't know that it'll cause us this much pain. I just wanted to do it for our sakes. I wanted to give you a good future. And I thought that maybe if we'll not be together we'll achieve it without distractions." He sighs. He was on verge of breaking down. Tears also well up in my eyes.

"But I was wrong Jisoo. It would have been more easy and beautiful to achieve everything together. I regret everything. I really do. I know you hate me and I deserve it. But can't you give me a chance so that I can make it up to you. Please." Jin pleads while a tear rolls down from his cheek.

I was also weeping. I didn't know he suffered as much as I did. I feel sorry for him because I know what he said was nothing but truth. It's true that he was at fault but it's also true that he regrets everything. I want to hug him right now and calm him down but I can't.

"I forgave you already Jin. A long time ago. I don't hold any grudges against you. But about giving you a chance, I want some time to think about it." I reply while wiping my tears. He also wipes his tears and nods.

"Take your time Jisoo. And thank you." He thanks me. I smile back.

Suddenly my phone rings. It was a call from Y/N. I excuse myself and attend the call.

Y/N: Unnie.

She was crying. I begin to worry.

Jisoo: What happened? Are you okay?

Y/N: Unnie. Dad.. dad got a heart attack.

She says between sobs. I froze.

Jisoo: Don't worry. I'm coming. Send me the location.

I end the call and see Jin staring at me worriedly.

"Is everything alright?" Jin asks.

"No, my uncle got a heart attack. I have to go." I say and begin to leave until Jin stops me.

"I'll come with you. Don't worry." He says. I nod. He drives us to the location and keeps assuring me that everything will be okay.

Y/N POV

Me, Jeonghan and Dino were sitting in Dino's room. Just playing and talking about random things. Suddenly, mom comes barging in the room.

"Y/N. Dino." She was panting hard. I run towards her and hold her hand.

"What happened mom?" I ask. Dino and Jeonghan were standing behind me worriedly.

"Your dad." And after that we all rush towards dad's room and call an ambulance.

At the Hospital

We were all standing outside of the surgery room. Dino was trying to calm mom down. Jeonghan was standing beside me. Jisoo unnie came running towards us. There was someone with her. Oh, it was Jin oppa.

"What happened to uncle?" She asks while holding both of my shoulders. Jin oppa was greeting others.

"He got a heart attack again Unnie." I say and a tear drops from my eye.

.....

So Jin still loves Jisoo. Jisoo needs time to think because she is insecure. And duh who wouldn't in her situation? What are your thoughts? Don't forget to vote 💜
Wishing a very very happy birthday 🎂🎂🎂 to one and only Jeon Wonwoo who's more beautiful than the moon and back😍 He's talented. He's beautiful. He's intelligent. He's much more. He's the best. I'm proud of him😘 I love him and of course the rest of Seventeen❤

 I'm proud of him😘 I love him and of course the rest of Seventeen❤