Chapter-23

Dino POV

"What's the reason of this sudden outing?" I ask Jeonghan hyung as I drag my bicycle out from the garage.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you." He replies sheepishly and only adds to my suspicion. I raise my eyebrow.

"What? I'm speaking the truth." He insists.

"Okay. If you say so." I believe him. We were about to leave when a voice stops us.

"Oh hello. Where are you going?" Y/N noona asks while coming towards us.

"Shit. You didn't tell me she was here." Hyung whispers to me. I shrug.

"What is wrong with you? We have to go to the meeting." Noona questions confused with a hint of annoyance. Okay maybe not a hint.

"Yes, I know you have to go." Hyung answers casually. Oh no, wrong move hyung. Noona gets more annoyed.

"What do you mean by that? Both of us had to go." She replies with disbelief. I was watching them silently as if watching a movie. They were looking like a couple fighting. Hehehe.

"I spoke to Mingyu last night and asked if it was okay for only you to attend the meeting. He had no problem with it." Jeonghan hyung answers her only to add fuel to fire.

"It's not okay. You should have asked me before asking him." Noona says sternly.

"Oh I didn't ask you. Sorry I forgot." Hyung replies cheekily after scratching his nape. I roll my eyes at hyung.

"Jeonghan go and get ready please."
Y/N noona requests him more like orders. Seriously, it feels like I'm third wheeling here. Hyung notices me.

"Dino tell her that I promised to hangout with you. I can't back out now. Can I?" Hyung asks me with pleading eyes. Oh please hyung, not me.

"Ah yes, yes. He can't back out or I'll be hurt noona." I try to act cute. Yuck. Noona sighs.

"Jeonghan yo-" Noona was about to say something when a car's horn diverts all of our's attention. The person parks his car a little bit far from us and gets out of it. He was a tall, good looking man in a business suit. He comes towards us.

"Look Mingyu's here." Hyung announces and noona glares at him. So he is Kim Mingyu.

"Hi Jeonghan, hi Y/N, hi-" He greets us.

"Dino." I reply.

"Dino, nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you." He shakes my hand with a smile. I smile back. He looks ummm I don't know weird.

"So, going cycling today?" He asks after noticing our bicycles.

"Yes, just like that." Hyung replies politely.

"Lucky people." Mingyu states and turns towards noona.

"Let's go Y/N." He says. Noona nods and leaves with him after glaring at hyung again.

"Let's go Dino." Hyung begins to ride his bicycle. I don't follow him. He stops and looks behind.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Care to explain why did you lie and also make me lie? As far as I know you were the one to come up with the cycling plan at the last moment." I question while folding my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"Well-" I cut him.

"I want the truth hyung." I say seriously.

"I just wanted the two of them to go together." Hyung replies. I see. So this was the reason but I thought hyung liked noona.