Chapter-25

Jeonghan POV

I was trying to comfort Y/N. I wanted to take her pain away but I know I won't be able to do that as I'm the cause of her sadness. She stopped crying for which I was thankful. But she was still hugging me like her life depended on it.

I shouldn't have let her get this attached to me when I can't even give her any happiness. All I can do is to take from her just like I took Seokmin away from her.

I still remember Seokmin's last words. He said he'll call me Canada one way or another. If I would've known that this is how I'll come to Canada then I would have preferred not even attending the event that day. Y/N releases me from the hug and cuts my train of thoughts.

"I'll use the restroom. You can go back." She says while avoiding eye contact. Maybe she was embarrassed. I nod and turn around to leave.

"Wait." I stop and turn back around only to get engulfed in a hug by Y/N. I was taken aback.

"Thank you." She whispers in my ear and runs away leaving me with wide eyes and blush tainting my cheeks. Why am I hearing my heart beat that loud?

Y/N POV

I enter the hall after retouching my makeup in the restroom. To be honest, I was embarrassed. Embarrassed of everything I did infront of Jeonghan. First of all, I cried. Then kept on hugging him. Then gave him a thank you hug. Ahhhhh. He must be weirded out by me.

I found Jisoo unnie and Dino standing together laughing. I approach them with a smile.

"Congratulations." I hug her. She hugs back.

"Thank you. But where were you? I was looking for you after the vows." She asks while releasing the hug.

"I saw noona and Jeonghan hyung going out together a while ago." Dino smirks. My eyes get wide. Unnie looks at me with raised eyebrows.

"I think I've missed on a lot." Unnie folds her arms. I glare at Dino. He immediately looks away.

"Unnie it wasn't something serious. We were just-" Dino cuts my sentence.

"Just being lovey dovey." He smirks again. One more smirk and I'll whack the shit out of this guy.

"What's happening here?" Jin oppa interrupts us while intertwining his fingers with unnie's. Unnie blushes. How romantic!

"Someone was about to get a good beating but luckily you saved him." I side eye Dino. He smiles innocently. Idiot.

"Forget it. By the way congratulations oppa. Both of you are looking so cute together." I say while hugging oppa. He thanks me.

Little didn't I know, some people were getting jealous by watching me hug Jin oppa.

Few Days Later

Y/N: You're coming in the afternoon. Right?

Jeonghan: I'll try my best.

Y/N: Jeonghan you promised. You can't back out.

Jeonghan: Okay then open the door.

Y/N: What?

Jeonghan: Open your door.

I go towards the door confused and open it only to be greeted by Jeonghan wearing a sheepish smile. My eyes lit up after seeing him. He hands me a bouquet. I accept it and call him inside.

"Did you like my surprise?" Jeonghan asks while removing his shoes and coat.

"I really liked it." I reply while smelling the flowers.

"I thought you'd like some help to prepare lunch." He offered kindly.

"I'd love that." I smiled. We make our way to the kitchen. Jeonghan helps me in making dessert. We finish our work in the kitchen and make our way to the living room. Only a few things were left to do. I help him set fairy lights.

"Done." He says while placing the flowers in the vase. Everything was done almost in 2 hours with Jeonghan's help.

"Thank you Han." I say while staring at him with affection. He's really a guardian angel for me. He has always helped me and took care of me.

Suddenly the door bell rings and startles me. Soon the house gets filled with our guests. By guests I mean unnie, oppa, Dino and Hoshi. All of us eat, drink and have fun. I was really enjoying everyone's company. Hoshi and Dino were playing video games while the rest of us were having tea.

"So how's it going? Is married life any different?" I ask curiously.

"Well, it is different. In a good way for sure." Unnie replies with a nod while taking sip of her tea.

"Such a short answer." I pout wanting to hear more.

"You both should share more about your experience." Jeonghan says as he becomes interested in this topic.

"If you both are that curious you should just get married and experience it yourself." Jin oppa points at me and Jeonghan. I choke on my tea. Unnie grins. Jeonghan coughs and strokes my back. His expression was blank.

"Stop teasing them Jin." Unnie smacks oppa lightly on his shoulder.

"He is just kidding guys." She adds. I nod awkwardly while Jeonghan just fake chuckles. Oppa just made us awkward with each other. Jeonghan excuses himself and joins Hoshi and Dino. I stare at his figure from a far.

I've tried reading this guy a lot of times but I just couldn't. Sometimes it feels like he likes me and sometimes it feels like he doesn't. If this keeps on happening then I'll go crazy. Crazy in love for Yoon Jeonghan. Someone please help me.

.....

New chapter is out. What are your thoughts on it? What do you think about JinSoo's couple?
Kindly vote if you liked it💜💜

Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂 to
Twice's Sana😆

Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂 toTwice's Sana😆

Everglow's Yiren