Chapter-29

Jeonghan POV

I enter the airplane and quickly find my seat. After putting my bag in the rack, I get seated. Y/N's confession was replaying in my mind again and again. She loves me but in the end I still gave her pain.

I came here to give all of them the love which I unintentionally took from them. And I was doing it right. I loved Y/N with all my might and expected the same from her. But where did everything go wrong?

I fish Dino's letter out of my coat's pocket and read it again. Every word was stabbing me on the heart with regret. I was feeling guilt. The same guilt which I felt after Seokmin's accident. The same guilt which was the proof that I did something very wrong.

Realization hits me and I jump out of my seat in hurry. I was gonna repeat the same mistake today. I was gonna break everyone's hearts again. Fvck you Yoon Jeonghan. You're the biggest asshole out there.

I take my bag out and exit the plane ignoring flight attendant's calls. I tried to love them all and received back the double of it. Nothing was wrong in this. I could've just asked for forgiveness instead of running away.

I cancel my ticket at the counter and turn around to leave but get startle when I see a man around my age holding an ID card infront of my face. I raise an eyebrow in annoyance. It was National Intelligence Service's card and Joshua Hong was written on it.

"Hello Mr.Yoon Jeonghan. I'm Agent Joshua Hong from National Intelligence Service, South Korea. I wanted to meet you for so long." He takes his hand out with a proud smile.   At that moment I knew that I was doomed.

Y/N POV

I arrive back at Mingyu's house feeling devastated. Jeonghan left me alone. He never loved me. All that care, support, love everything was a lie. I was beyond sad. I lost the one I loved again.

Why does it always happen with me? Maybe this is my fate. To never have a happy ending with someone I love. Mingyu's voice snaps me back to reality. I wipe my tears while going inside.

"I thought I'll have a chance today after signing the deal as she'll be free from her responsibilities. But I was wrong hyung. She loved Jeonghan. She never saw me like-" Mingyu stops talking to Woozi when he sees me entering the lounge.

"Let's sign the deal." I smile while trying to hide my sadness. We sign the deal. Mingyu was looking kinda gloomy. He loves me? Really? Tch. He can get any girl easily.

"Y/N can I say something?" He asks carefully. I nod.

"Y/N I've always seen you concerned or sad. You've never really cared about your feelings. I thought when you'll receive Lee Industries' papers back today, I'll be able to see you happy. But you're sad even today. Unluckily you lost something more important than these papers." He sighs while looking towards Lee Industries' papers.

"I want to see you happy Y/N. I want to give you every happiness in the world. I know this is not the right time to say this. But I can't let you be unhappy anymore. I want to take your sorrow away." He pauses for a moment as if he was deep in thoughts. But his next sentence takes me by surprise.

"Let me court you Y/N." He says with determination. What is he saying? He knows that I can't love him.

"Mingyu look, I won't be able to love you." I reply weakly as I think about Jeonghan. He sighs.

"Now my family will take every decision for me. I can't say anything to you." I answer him honestly. I didn't want to break his heart because I knew what it feels like when someone you love, leaves you.

"I'd like to meet your family
Y/N." He requests. I hope I'll not regret this because no matter what happens my heart will always belong to Jeonghan.

Jeonghan POV

"Shall I tell you the truth? I knew that Seokmin's case wasn't just a hit and run case. I knew there was alot to it. I struggled alot to find you and now that you're here I want to hear everything. The whole story. We've 2 to 3 hours anyway." Mr Joshua brags while drinking his shot.

We were currently at a bar. He arrested me (not the one with handcuffs type but holding captive type) and brought me here because we had time before going back to Seoul and his detective ass was very much interested in my tragic story. Hoshi was also with us as he was my guardian here in Toronto. Gosh I wanted to meet Y/N so bad but guess I won't be able to.

"I'm all ears Jeonghan." He handles me and Hoshi a shot each.

"I don't drink." I reply uninterested.

"Sometimes it's good to loose a little. It helps also." He insists. I take it from him and let the bitter taste wet my dry throat as I remember Y/N and my memories.

From how I met Seokmin? How that accident happened? How I came here? How I followed her? How I convinced her to give me job? To How I met everyone else? How I confessed everything to Mr.Lee? How I fell in love with
Y/N? How Mingyu came in our lives? How I parted ways with
Y/N? From A to Z, I confessed everything to that big mouth Joshua Hong in drunk state.

He was nice with me to be honest. He felt sorry for me. We exit the bar. Hoshi was drunk but me and Joshua were just a little tipsy. Joshua fishes his phone out from his coat and handed it to me.

"Call her. And say everything that's on your mind. You'll feel much better." He pats my shoulder while sitting on a bench a little far with Hoshi. This is my last chance to confess to her. Maybe she'll forgive me.

.....

Joshua Hong is here everyone 🎉
But he is here to arrest Jeonghan 😌 Someone save our cheonsa plzz😰 On the other hand Y/N is thinking of giving Mingyu a chance if her family agrees. Is she doing right? I hope you all are well prepared for what's gonna happen next. Don't forget to vote💜💜