Chapter-13

We were sitting in the plane now. Ready to take off any minute. Honestly speaking, I wasn't a much fan of planes especially when they were taking off or landing. As soon as I felt plane moving and about to catch speed for take off, I shut my eyes tightly along with my hands balled into fists.

Suddenly, I felt a hand slipping into mine, intertwining our fingers and holding it tightly. I open my eyes wide and look at my left to see Jeonghan looking at me innocently.

"Your hand is small compared to mine. Isn't it?" He asks while examining our entangled hands. Blush creeps to my cheeks and I forget about all my fears. My heart was beating so loud that I was afraid he might listen to it. Just because of a little skinship. Woah. This man surely had effect on me.

"Earth to Y/N." He waves his other hand infront of my face and snaps me back to reality.

"Yes?" I ask trying to hide my smile.

"Are you okay now?" He asks concerned.

"I'm absolutely okay. Why wouldn't I be?" I ask back with confidence.

"I can tell you were afraid. But don't worry, look the plane has already taken off." He assures me with an angelic smile. He is right. I was so distracted that I didn't even realize when the plane took off.

"Thank you." I reply. He let go of my hand and I start missing the warmth already.

"You should quit saying thanks and sorry to me all the time. I'm your friend or do you still consider me a colleague by any chance?" He asks playfully.

"Well, I only considered you a colleague till now." I tease back. He places his hand on his heart and acts hurt.

"I've noticed you can be a little devil sometimes." I nudge him lightly while getting fully comfortable in my seat.

"Only with the ones I'm close to. Otherwise people know me as an angel." He grins and also rests his back fully on the seat. I shake my head with a smile and yawn.

I was happy thinking that he considers me close to him as well. He takes care of me. He worries about me. He helps me. He supports me. This all wasn't without a reason. Was it? Without realizing, I fell asleep with these thoughts in my mind.

Jisoo POV

Y/N left for Seoul. I was already missing her. I was feeling bored. Should I call someone? Maybe Dino? No. He must be asleep. Lisa? No. She had a date tonight. Jin? Maybe.

By Jin, I remembered that I've to thank him. I mean he helped me when uncle was in the hospital. Also he was there for me. For us. I should definitely thanks him. Let's just call him. After few bells, he picks up.

Jisoo: Hey.

Jin: Oh hi. How are you?

Jisoo: I'm good. You?

Jin: I'm good too. Is everything alright?

Jisoo: Yeah. Why?

Jin: I mean it's very unusual of you to call me.

He says in a surprised tone. I smile a little.

Jisoo: I just wanted to talk and also thank you.

Jin: For?

Jisoo: For that day, when uncle was in the hospital. You stayed by our side. Thanks.

Jin: Oh that. No need to thank me. I just did what feel right.

He's still the same, caring Jin.

Jisoo: Were you busy? I'm not disturbing you right?

Jin: Of course not. Btw, how is Y/N?

Jisoo: She's fine. She's on a work trip to Seoul for a few days. That's why I was feeling lonely.

Jin: Oh that's interesting. Then how about having lunch together tomorrow? I mean so that you don't feel lonely.

Jisoo: Lunch doesn't sound bad. Text me the details.

Jin: Okay I'll text you later.

Honestly, I was happy to have him by my side again. Maybe fate also wanted us to be back together. Maybe this was a new opportunity for us. For me to start again. If it is, then I'll not let go of it this time.

Jeonghan POV

I wake up to see Y/N sound asleep with her head on my shoulder. I check the time. We were about to land in 10 minutes. I was about to wake her up but stopped when I noticed her face. Her features were so delicate. She was looking so pure while sleeping. She was really beautiful.

Few of her hair strands were on her face. I carefully tuck them behind her ear with my left hand. I wanted to touch her so badly. I was about to caress her cheek when she suddenly moved a little. I backed away quickly. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me.

"I was about to wake you up." I say nervously afraid that she might have felt someone tucking her hair or trying to touch her.

"Are we about to land?" She asks like a child. A child who has just woken up from sleep.

"Yes. We're. You can hold my hand if you want to. I'll not let go of it." I reassure while offering my hand to her. She nods with a smile and holds my hand tightly. That moment felt so perfect.

Little did I remember, all of this wasn't right. Me having feelings for her wasn't right.

.....

So episode-13 is here. Enjoy🎉🎉
Wishing happy birthday 🎂🎂 to Iz*One's cute maknae Wonyoung😚.

 Enjoy🎉🎉Wishing happy birthday 🎂🎂 to Iz*One's cute maknae Wonyoung😚