Chapter-8

Jisoo POV

He turns around and my eyes widen. What is he doing here?

"Jin." I mumble.

"It's nice seeing you again Jisoo-ah." He stands up and comes near me.

"It's Ms Jisoo for you." I reply and avoid eye contact. He tries to hold my hand but I pull it.

"So you're angry with me. I kinda deserve it." He shakes his head lightly.

"Mr Kim it'll be good if we only discuss about business here." I say sternly.

"I have cleared all the bills. I hope you'll tell your manager and also start the supply. Thank you." I say and turn around to leave but he grabs my wrist and pulls me towards him.

"I'm sorry Jisoo. Atleast listen to me. Please." He pleads. My heart softens for a second but then I push him lightly.

"I can't Seokjin." I say and leave with a heavy heart.

Y/N POV

I was at home alone waiting for unnie. She said she had a meeting today that's why she'll be late. I was watching TV, suddenly I heard someone unlocking the door. After a minute, unnie comes into the living room looking exhausted. She sits beside me and sighs.

"How was the meeting?" I ask.

"Surprising." She replies. I smile confused slightly.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I met Jin." She replies lifelessly. My eyes widen with surprise.

"Jin oppa. But how?" I ask.

"He is the CEO of BTS textiles. Since last year I was dealing with the manager and other staff. I didn't know that Jin owns that company. But today I met him." She grabs her hair.

"Why are you being so annoyed?" I ask.

"Why can't be I? Y/N, he just came out of nowhere and said sorry. He asked for a second chance." She says loudly. I was shocked but low-key happy as well.

I know what Jin Oppa did was not good. Their relationship was the one everyone envied. But Jin Oppa left her. He said it was better to focus on their careers for now. Unnie understood but she was broken inside. It took her time to heal. But he wasn't bad. He loved her and maybe still loves her. Unnie should try to forgive him.

"Unnie-ah, will you give him a chance?" I side hug her.

"I don't know. I don't want him to hurt me again." She hugs back.

"Unnie, be wise with your decision. Opportunities don't come again and again." I advise. She nods and smiles lightly.

"I want to sleep. I'm tired. Good Night" She exclaims.

"Night." I reply.

After a Few Days

Today was Sunday means no work. It was also Dino's birthday. I didn't know what to buy for him. I couldn't ask unnie for help either because she wasn't at home. She went out to meet a friend. I thought, thought and thought and ended up calling Jeonghan.

Y/N: Hi Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: Hi Y/N. How are you?

Y/N: I'm fine. You?

Jeonghan: I'm also fine.

Y/N: Actually, I need to ask for a favor.

Jeonghan: Ask away.

Y/N: If you are free, can you help me to buy a gift for Dino? It's his birthday today.

Jeonghan: Well why not. Should I pick you up in half an hour?

Y/N: Sure. Thanks. You're the best.

Jeonghan: I know bye.

I roll my eyes and get ready. Soon, Jeonghan arrives. I greet him then we go to the mall to buy a gift. We reach there and begin to look for a gift.

"I was confused. I didn't know what to buy for him. I thought you would know what men like that's why I asked you. Sorry I bothered you." I apologise.

"Hey! Don't say sorry. It's good that you asked for help. Or else Dino would've thought that I didn't even wish him." He replies with a smile. The usual angelic smile.

"So, what should I buy for him?" I ask.

"Does Dino like perfumes?" He asks.

"Not that much." I reply.

"Wallets? Accessories?" He asks.

"Nope, but he likes watches." I reply after thinking.

"Perfect, let's go to that shop." He points towards an accessories' shop. We enter the shop and look for watches.

"How about this?" I show Jeonghan a watch.

"No. I don't think he'll like it. Wait." He examines the other watches. He was looking so good with that focused expression of his. He bit his lip and I-  Wait what am I even thinking about?

"How about this?" He shows me and I come back to reality.

"Which one? This? Yeah. This seems good. He'like it" I reply while checking the watch.

"Should I buy it?" I ask.

"Of course. The best way to select a gift is to take the decision immediately." He states.

I smile and go towards the counter to pay the bill. They were packing the gift. Suddenly, Jeonghan approaches me. He was hiding something behind him.

"Y/N, where did you buy this dress from?" He signals towards my dress.

"Why? Jisoo unnie has designed it." I become nervous and straighten my dress.

"No no, the dress is absolutely gorgeous. But don't you think this hat will look nice with it?" He takes out a hat from behind. I grab it from him. It was my dress's color and was very cute.

"Yeah. It'll look very nice." I smile and hand it back to him.

"I would like to buy this for you." He says.

"You don't have to Jeonghan, besides I don't wear hats." I reply humbly.

"Please, try it once. I'll wear it if you didn't like it." He states. I chuckle and take the hat from him.

I stand in front of a mirror in the corner of the shop and wear the hat. It was looking nice to be honest. Jeonghan comes and stands behind me.

"I told you, didn't I?" He stares at me through the mirror.

"Your face seem to have bloomed." He pauses. I smile.

"Always stay happy like this. You look good." He states. I turn around and comes face to face with him. Our faces were few inches away. My breath hitches.

.....

😏😏So, Y/N and Jeonghan are getting closer.. he he he... Don't forget to vote💜💜
Seventeen's new album Henggarae is amazing. All songs are so chill. They have broken so many records with this one. I'm so much happy for my boys😍😍😁 Congratulations fellow carats🎉
Also wishing a very happy birthday🎂🎂🎂 to SF9's Zuho.

 I'm so much happy for my boys😍😍😁 Congratulations fellow carats🎉Also wishing a very happy birthday🎂🎂🎂 to SF9's Zuho