Chapter-24

It was 10 pm. I was still working on some important documents. Suddenly someone knocks the door and enters. I already knew who it was.

"Shall we go?" Jeonghan asks.

"Yes let's go." I reply but then realize I've to go through few more files.

"Actually no, you should go. I've a few more things to do." I decline his offer kindly.

"You can finish your work tomorrow Y/N. I'll help you." Jeonghan suggests.

"How much more will you help me? Let me do something myself." I reply. He was about to argue but I cut him.

"It'll only take an hour or so. I'll go later. You should go. You are tired yourself." I add. He looks at me unsure.

"I'll be fine." I reassure him. He nods and leaves. I start working again.

2 hours pass and I was done with my work. I pack everything and leave the office after locking it. I notice a familiar car in front of office. It was Jeonghan's car but why was it here?

I go near it only to realize that Jeonghan was also inside sleeping on the driver's seat. Did he actually wait for me? Poor him. I knock at the window lightly. He wakes up and opens the door for me. I quickly get inside.

"You know you didn't have to wait for me." I say while buckling the seatbelt.

"I wanted to plus I couldn't just leave you alone." He replies with a yawn and starts driving. Cute.

"I'm so lucky. Yoon Jeonghan sacrificed his sleep for me." I place my hand on my heart's place and act touched.

"Well you don't even know what can I sacrifice for you." He replies cheekily.

"What?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Everything." He replies after looking me in the eyes. Blush creeps to my cheeks. I turn my head and pretends to look at the road so I won't give away the fact that he makes me nervous.

Next Evening

I reach home with worries all over my mind. Unnie called me and told me to come home immediately. I know this isn't something to worry about but the thing I'm actually worried about is why the hell was she crying while calling me home?

I enter the lounge only to see her sobbing by the window. I rush towards her immediately.

"What happened?" I ask while hugging her. She hugs me back. After a minute we release the hug. She wipes her tears.

"Unnie you're scaring me. What happened?" I frown while asking.

"Look at that." She points towards something behind me. I follow her direction only to find a small red velvet box on the center table. I pick it up from the table and open it.

"Are you crying because of a ring? Seriously." I ask confused. She shakes her head.

"Ring is not the problem. The problem is Kim Seokjin. He gave me this. He wants to marry me." She replies with another sob.

"Oh that's nic- wait what? Jin oppa wants to marry you." My eyes get wide as soon as realization hits me. But soon my expression changes and a smile makes it way to my face.

"Don't laugh. This is serious. He wants to marry me." Unnie scolds me.

"And you?" I ask with an eyebrow raised. Even though I knew the answer, I still wanted to hear it from her.

"I also want the same." She whispers with a pout. Aigoo. I laugh and hug her.

{Time Skip}

Today if Seokmin was here, he would have been so happy. We used to say that we'll plan unnie's wedding together. We used to always tease her that me and Seokmin will ruin her wedding event.

Guess he really didn't keep his promises. I'm here alone watching her taking vows while feeling a lump forming in my throat. I don't even know if this is out of happiness or sadness. I guess both.

"Where are you lost?" Jeonghan's voice cuts my emotional thoughts. I look towards him. His eyes soften.

"You are crying." He gasps while I wipe my tears only to have more rolling down my cheeks. He grabs my wrist and drags me somewhere. I simply follow his lead and soon we enter an empty corridor. He stops and turns towards me.

"Care to share." He looks at me with concerned eyes. I avoid his gaze and try to control my tears again.

"It's nothing. Just because of unnie-" He cuts me.

"I know it's not because of Jisoo. Look at me and tell me the truth." He holds my chin up so I was looking at him directly in the eyes. This was enough to make me spill the truth.

"I was just missing Seokmin. I'm sorry." I reply and try to find a flash of hurt on his face but I couldn't. All I could see was Jeonghan with a blank expression. The same expression he used to have when we first met. Before I could ask something, he hugs me.

"I'm sorry Y/N. I really am." Why was he sorry? Out of empathy I guess.

" You can cry Y/N. Crying doesn't make you weak." He advises and with that I burst out in tears again. He keeps on hugging me, rubbing circles on my back and telling me it's okay. At that moment it was all I needed. He was all I needed.

Mingyu's POV

I was about to turn around the corner when I heard familiar voices. I stopped and peeked only to see Jeonghan and Y/N in each other's embrace. I felt a pang of hurt in my chest as this scene unfolded infront of me.

They were only friends but it was looking like they were more than that. At that time I can feel only one emotion rushing through my body and that was jealousy. Now I had to do something to win Y/N's heart.

.....

So Mingyu is being jealous while Jeonghan and Y/N are sharing a emotional moment. Both are in pain and you all know their respective reasons. Keep reading to find out what'll happen next. Also I want to know who do you think have the best chemistry with
Y/N? Seokmin or Jeonghan or Mingyu. Byebye💜

Wishing Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂to
Bae173's Junseo😚

Wishing Happy Birthday 🎂🎂🎂to Bae173's Junseo😚

J×R's Yuri😍