Chapter 36 -Happy Anniversary-

---EXTREME SEXUAL THEME---

(Toni's POV)

--A Week Later--

I felt a warm hand graze over my cheek as I slowly started to stir in my sleep, waking up. I turned over to Cheryl who was smiling and let her hand rest on my chest. "Good morning baby," she said in her morning voice.

"Morning," I answered with a little yawn. She placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply. I moved her arm and pulled myself up, straddling Cheryl's waist. I pulled my top off, exposing my bare chest and she caressed my left boob, making me moan against her mouth. Cheryl sat up as I helped her remove her jumper, I kissed her neck, collarbone and her cleavage. She began to rub my clit making me grind harder into her hips and kiss her deeper slipping my tongue into her mouth. The more she rubbed my clit the wetter I felt myself grow. "Please Cher," I breathed. As I said that she pulled back my shorts and inserted one finger into me slowly pumping it, before gradually going faster. I moaned loud.

"Shh, baby you can't be loud," Cheryl whispered. I felt my heart start to race as I knew I was getting close to my climax.

Cheryl took her hand out of my underwear and I sighed at the loss of contact. "Get on your back," Cheryl said.

I smirked and did as she told me. Cheryl hovered above me and kissed my lips deeply, then my neck, collarbone, stomach leaving a trail of red marks. She kissed each of my thighs three times before sliding my underwear straight off and attaching her mouth to my core. I screamed but covered my mouth straight after. "Are you okay?" Cheryl said for a second. "Do you want me to stop?" she said grabbing my hand.

"No babe I'm fine. You can keep going," I panted. With that, Cheryl licked my clit then sucked on it making me grip the sheets underneath me. While her mouth worked on my clit, she slid two fingers inside of me, and I pushed her head further. "Deeper," I moaned. "Oh god, yes," Cheryl inserted another finger moving them deeper and faster. "FUCK" I yelled. "BABY. I'm gonna cum," I groaned. With that, a rush came over me and let out my juice all over her mouth and fingers. I panted slowly as Cheryl collapsed next to me. But once I gathered my strength, I sat up next to Cheryl and as she was only wearing underwear, I began to rub Cheryl's pussy through them.

I slid my hand down her lace panties making her quiver at the slightest touch. "Babe," she groaned. I pulled her underwear down to her ankles. I circled her clit with my thumb before I sucked on two of my fingers and then buried them both inside her. She grabbed the headboard and bit her lip trying to make herself not scream. "Fuck babe," she grunted and moaned. I licked my lips and then slowly pressed them against her clit while my thumb was still there and also fucking her at the same time. "Toni," Cheryl wimped. I moved my head back up to her face and kissed her. Cheryl wrapped her legs around me as I thrusted my fingers in and out of her. After a couple of minutes, Cheryl started to grind her hips more into my fingers. "Baby, baby, you're going to make me cum," she panted in my ear.

"Do it," I replied, curling my fingers inside of her and adding more presser on her clit. I moved down again and attacked her clit. "Cher, cum for me," I said against her skin.

"Ohhh, yes," she screamed. Suddenly she arched as liquid poured out of her and she squirted all over my face and her sheets. She screamed her way down her high.

Cheryl flopped on the bed, heavy breathing as I gave her one last long lick and collecting her juices. "I really tired you, out didn't I?" I smirked. I kissed her lips making her tasted herself.

"You always know how to make me scream" Cheryl muttered.

"And cum apparently," I said looking at the mess Cheryl made on her sheets. "You always taste good," I said in a seductive voice, licking my fingers. Cheryl sat up slowly and kissed me.