Chapter 33 -GRADUATION BITCHES!-

--Skips A Week-- (A Day Before Graduation)
---SEXUAL THEME---

(Toni's POV)

Spencer just got out of the hospital

Spencer just got out of the hospital. I've spent a lot of time over there considering that I'm moving to Greendale in a month for College.

I walked inside of Toby's house and into the lounge room where Spencer was. She was on the sitting on the floor playing with the baby that was on the floor. She looked up and me and smiled, "Looks who's here, it's aunty Toni," Spencer cooed.

I lent down and tickled the little girl's stomach, listen to her giggle, "Hi Ava," I smiled. Spencer got up and grabbed a couple of toys. She gave me one, and I started to hold it out to my niece. I'm going to miss this.

After I hung out at Spencer's house, I drove to the dry cleaners and grabbed me and Cheryl graduation gowns. After the quick stop, I rode my bike back to Cheryl's house. I knocked on the front door, and seconds later, Cheryl popped out.

"Hey, babe," Cheryl said, kissing my cheek. "Did you get it?" she asked me.

"Yup," I asked with a smile. I handed her a cloth sheet that she unzipped. Inside was a red graduation gown.

"Oh my god. It's perfect. Thank you," Cheryl squealed and hugged me. I followed Cheryl up to her bedroom, where she hung her gown on a hanger as she did the same with mine. She collapsed on her bed and faced me. "So, are you coming over tomorrow to get ready for graduation with Veronica and Betty?" Cheryl asked me.

"Wouldn't miss it. What time?" I questioned her.

"Well. I'm having a small gathering for drinks before at about eleven. Then leaving for grad at two and then having graduation after-party here at six," Cheryl told me.

"It's going to be a busy day," I smiled.

"Can you stay over tonight?" Cheryl said shyly.

"Of course," I said, kissing her lips. She grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of her. I caressed her cheek and then kissed her neck.