Chapter 22 -Just Let It Go-

--Skips to the night of the last chapter (after Toni took Cheryl out for dinner)--

(Toni's POV)

I walked through the Blossom's house trying to find Cheryl, "Cher, Babe. Where are you?"  I walked up the stairs and heard giggling and whispering coming from Cheryl's bedroom. I put my ear against the door,

"What about Toni? Your girlfriend?" 

"I don't care about her. I love you,"

I opened the door and saw Cheryl lean into a kiss with her ex-girlfriend. Heather.

I opened my eyes very fast and leaned up against the headboard and noticed that I was in Cheryl's bedroom with Cheryl sleeping right next to me. Did I really have a nightmare about Cheryl cheating on me? With Heather? I felt Cheryl's body moved towards me and her eyes slowly open, "You okay babe?" she sat up.

I looked at the alarm clock next to me 7:00 AM, "Yeah I'm fine bad dream. Go back to sleep. I'm just gonna get a drink," I kissed her forehead and got up. She put her head back on the pillow and fell back asleep. I slowly closed the door and walked down the stairs. I grabbed a glass from the cupboard. I turned on the tap and let the glass filled up. I rubbed my eyes and turned off the water. I drank the water and put it in the sink. I then walked back up to Cheryl's room and hesitated to open the door. I peered through the door and saw Cheryl's body still asleep on the bed. I breathed out and walked in quietly. I moved to the bathroom and washed my face. I felt the cold water hit my face trying to get the memory out of my head of Cheryl kissing another girl. I walked back into the bedroom again and went back into the bed. I turned around so that I wasn't facing Cheryl but I then felt the bed move as Cheryl turned around and put her hands around my waist. I felt a slight weight get pulled off my shoulders. I slowly fell into a deep sleep. 

--9:00 AM--

I was shaken out of my sleep by a very excited Cheryl. I looked around and nearly forgot. Shit today is Cheryl's birthday. I smiled at the childlike girl, "You're an actual nerd you know," I laughed.

She pouted, "No one needs to know," she started jumping on the bed.

"No stop," I said lying on my face.

"But it's my birthday. I can do anything I want," I turned around really fast and grabbed arm she fell straight on top of me, "Hi," she smiled.

"Happy birthday, baby," I smiled and kissed her and hugged she then dug her head into my neck. We ended up falling asleep again.

We woke up again about an hour later. I noticed that Cheryl was no longer on me. I got up and headed downstairs I could smell the sweet smell of pancakes. I walked behind Cheryl and wrapped my hands around her waist, went on my tippy ties and put my head on her shoulder, "Why are you up? I should be cooking for you," 

"You were sleeping I didn't want to wake you," 

"I'll give you something in return tonight," I kissed her cheek and smirked. I walked to the table. 

Archie walked in from upstairs, "I can smell pancakes where are they?" he sung.

"Goodmorning to you too," Cheryl laughed.

"Goodmorning, where are the pancakes?" Archie sat down at the table. 

"You're are both so childlike," I laughed at the siblings. A few minutes later Cheryl put a stack of pancakes on the table and sat down next to me. We finished the delicious breakfast and I did the dishes for them. I walked back to where Archie and Cheryl were talking in the living room, "Babe wanna go out?" I asked Cheryl. She nodded and got up, "Archie you wanna come?"