Chapter 12 -We have to say goodbye-

Before we start. This was such a depressing chapter to write. If you get really emotional I recommend to skip most of the chapter. I cried writing this one. Bye xx

(Cheryl's POV)

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off rapidly. I looked at the time it was only 10:30. I feel asleep when Toni left. Who could be messaging me now? I looked at my phone it was Toni. I smiled.

My heart dropped

My heart dropped. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "No, no, no, no," I said crying.

 "No, no, no, no," I said crying

I started to cry more. I got off my bed and got my jacket and put my slippers on. I ran downstairs. "MUM, MUM, GET UP," I started to yell. Archie came down the stairs and saw me crying. 

"Cheryl, what happen," he asked me bringing me into a hug. 

Tears were running down my face really fast. I couldn't make up the words. "It's-- It's Toni. She, she was in an accident. Archie... Sweet Pea doesn't, thin- think, she's gonna, survive," that's all I managed to get out. I got out of his hug. "I ne- need to go the hospital," he nodded. "Where's, mum,"

"She's not here. Let's go, I'll drive," He said as we went outside to the car. We went into the car. Please Toni, Please be okay. It was a 20-minute drive to the hospital. Once the car stopped. I ran inside. 

I went up to the reception but I saw Sweet Pea. "Cheryl," he said coming up to me and hugging me. I started to cry again.

"I'm gonna go outside and call mum, and Veronica," Archie said going back outside. 

"Is- is she okay," I said to Sweet Pea. He shook his head.  

A tear fell down his cheek, NO, NO, NO. "It was a big hit Cheryl, she's in surgery, They, they don't know," 

I began to cry heavier. He took me to sit down in the waiting room. I saw that Fangs, Toby with his wife Spencer, and her dad were already here. They all looked so upset. Oh god. I went and sat next to Fangs and Sweet Pea. Archie came back in and sat next to me.