Chapter 35 -Leo Blossom-Topaz-

(Cheryl's POV)

--9 Months Later--(Christmas)

"BABE, HURRY UP. I promised your mum that we would be there at 12. It's 7," I heard Toni yell from the kitchen.

"We're going to be there for a week and you're bringing all this," she crossed her arms.

"Yes, I promised V that I would bring her a college jumper, then Betty wanted one. So, I've got a total of three, one for my mum," I smiled.

Toni just rolled her eyes and laughing before we both grabbed our suitcases and went to the apartment complex garage to where our car was. Me and Toni's one-year anniversary is coming next week, and I've planned a special dinner. I've also planned on giving Toni something for Christmas that she's been wanting for a while.

--Four Hours Later--

Toni drove in the car towards Thornhill, showing the huge house. The first time I've seen this house in months. I smiled at the thought of seeing my mother and Archie, and also Veronica, Betty and Jughead. The closer we got I saw the Christmas lights that my family put on the house every Christmas. Toni parked our car at the front as we got out together. Looking out there was another car knowing it was Archie's. Meaning that Veronica, Betty and Jughead were already here. I grinned as we walked hand in hand to the front door and rang the bell. Seconds later the door open revealing my mother.

"Mum," I smiled hugging her.

"Cheryl, I missed you," she embraced me. "Toni, I've missed you more than my daughter," my mother said, leaving my arms and going to Toni. I glared at my mum. Toni laughed.

I walked further inside as my mum and Toni talked. I saw my brother and then everyone else near a Christmas tree surrounded by presents. "HEY," I said high pitch.

"CHERYL!" Veronica yelled running over to me, hugging me tightly.

"Hey V. I missed ya," I told her.

Archie walked over and removed Veronica from me and hugged me in return. "Missed you, sis," Archie kissed my cheek.

I walked over to Betty and hugged her and then Jughead. Toni walked in and greeted everyone.

We all sat down on the couch as my mum started to make lunch and began to chat about life and college. Betty and Jughead are at the top of their classes. Of course. Archie is one of the best football players at Harvard and Veronica, of course, is one of the popular Freshman girls. Me on the other hand, I'm still one of the top bitches at Highsmith as well as one of the Freshman cheerleaders. Toni joined the basketball team and I watch every single one of her games.

"Toni is trying to persuade me to get a puppy," I sighed.

"Yes, because their cute and I want one," Toni admitted.

"You should get one," Veronica answered.

"I get that but we've got school, and dogs need attention all the time," I responded.

"Cheryl, it's not a baby. You can leave it at home by itself," Archie commented.

"Come on. Plwwease baby," Toni pouted.

"Maybe," I smiled. Toni nodded her head. She's been asking for so long for us to get a dog and she said that she won't get one unless I agree with it.

"Lunch is ready," we heard my mother say from the kitchen.

We all got up from the couch and made our way to the dining table. The six of us all sat at the table as my mum put the food in front of us. "Dig in, cause after we've got Christmas presents to open," my mother told us.