Chapter 10 -You must be Toni-

(Cheryl's POV)
--End of the Day--

The school day finished on a high note. I had most of my classes with Toni and couldn't be more excited. The group told me at lunch that they where going to go to Veronica's house so me, Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs have the whole house to ourselves and my mum should be home later today. Toni said she will be here first and Sweet Pea and Fangs will come on later. She said she would be here at 4:30 pm but it's already 4:30 pm. Oh god please don't skip. Did I make a bad impression. The bell rang a few seconds after. I went to open it. Toni was standing there with a bag.

"Sorry I'm late I had to go to the shops to buy better bathers... And also food," she said blushing. She blushed. 

I laughed "Why did you need new bathers?" I asked her as she walked inside. She went quite..

"I needed better bather because I wanted to impress you," she whispered. I blushed.

"You didn't need new clothes. Don't change just for me," she blushed again. I blushed back. Great. "We have about an hour before Sweet Pea and Fangs come what do you want to do?" I said turning back to her.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" she said back.

"Do you wanna go into the pool for a while?"

"Yeah sure," she said back.

"Here come with me put your stuff in my room and you can get dressed in my bathroom," I said as she followed me upstairs. She walked into my bedroom and put her bag on the floor near my bed. 

"Wow your room is really nice, its really red," she said laughing. I laughed back.

"Yeah, I love red," I laughed. "Um, you can go into my bathroom there and get changed," I said as she made her way into the bathroom. I went into my closet and got my bikini. I put it on before Toni came back out. I laughed at myself. I'm wearing a red bikini. My bathroom door open and Toni came out in a pink bikini. WOW. Oh my god. Shes hot in a bikini. I zoned out.

"Are you good?" Toni asked me with a look on my face. 

"Yeah, its just-- you look really pretty," I said without thinking. She blushed at me.

"Your not to bad yourself," she said back getting her towel. I blushed but I don't think she saw. Any more I blush I'm gonna stay red.

"Come on lets go," I said as I grabbed my towel as well. We both walked down the stairs. We walked outside and we our towels on the chairs near the pool.

"Last one in is a rotten egg," Toni said laughing as she ran and jumped into the pool. I laughed at her. I walked to the edge of the pool and watched her. She splashed me.

"Hey," I said. We both laughed. 

"Can you help me out," She said reaching for my arm. I grabbed her arm and she pulled me in.

"ARRRRR," I said as I fell into the pool. She laughed at me. "It's not funny," I said giggling. She then splashed water at me. I tried tackling her underwater but it didn't work she grabbed my waist and moved me away. We where finger inches away.

"Yo, yo," we heard and we jumped back. I saw both Sweet Pea and Fangs walked towards the pool. They both had grins on their faces. Oh god did they just see us?  We both got out of the pool and grabbed our towels. 

"Hey Fangs, Peas," Toni said coming to stand next to me. "This is Cheryl, Cheryl this is Fangs and Sweet Pea," 

"Hey it's nice to meet you," Fangs said smiling.

"Yeah we've heard so much about you," Sweet Pea said smirking.

"Okay guys that's enough," Toni said.