Chapter 38 -We're here-

(Cheryl's POV)

I woke up to the sound of water running. I opened my eyes slowly, seeing that Toni was nowhere to be seen. My bathroom door was open, and I could hear someone singing softly. I smiled to myself, knowing that Toni was showering. I looked down at my body, remembering that I was completely naked from last night. I listened as the water stopped, and seconds later, Toni walked out of my bathroom wearing only a towel. "Good morning, babe. Did I wake you?" she said, climbing on the bed.

"No, you didn't," I smiled as she leaned in and connected our lips. She hopped off the bed and threw our clothing from last night onto the bed. I smirked, causing her to laugh. I watched her as she walked over to her suitcase and picked out a bra and underwear. She dropped her towel, making me widen my eyes. Damn, she is so beautiful. She clasped her bra around her back and then bent down to pull up her underwear.

"Baby, I can see you staring at me," she grinned.

"What? I'm just staring at what's mine," I smirked. Toni turned around and jumped on the bed and then on top of me. I giggled like a kid as she kissed all over my face.

"I. Love. You," she said between kisses. I blushed and gave her one last deep kiss on the lips. "Come on, get up and get ready. We've got a long trip back," Toni said, getting off the bed again and finding a pair of sweats and a long jumper to wear. I forgot that we were leaving to go back to Greendale today.

I got off the bed naked and walked into my bathroom to shower.

Minutes later, I wrapped a towel around my body and walked into my room to see my bed made and all the extra clothing from the floors packed away but Toni nowhere to be seen. I opened my suitcase and put on a bra and a pair of underwear. I slipped on Toni's jumper that said 'T.TOPAZ' and also a pair of her sweatpants. Her clothes are always more comfortable than mine. I placed my hair into a bun. Then I put my sneakers on and walked out of my room to be suddenly hit with the smell of pancakes and maple syrup. I walked down the stairs to see Toni near the stove cooking. I watched her flip a pancake and then place it on a plate. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She flinched a little but then relaxed when she noticed it was me. "I see that you're ready," Toni said in my ear.

"Mhm," I whispered. "That smells delicious," I mentioned, sitting down on the counter.

Toni finally turned off the stove. She kissed my cheek and brought the stack of pancakes to the table. I jumped off the counter and sat down next to Toni at the table. She passed me the maple syrup as we started to eat.

Archie and my mother came out of their rooms after we ate. I wasn't going to see them for another six months before Easter. I grabbed Leo's food from his bag and placed it in his pen.

Toni and I packed the rest of his stuff in a little bag and put it into the car. Toni then later put our suitcases in the car.

I was sitting on the floor in the lounge room with Archie playing with Leo before we left. It was a four-hour drive back to Greendale, and we didn't want to drive at night, so we had to leave before 12.

It got to around 11:45 when Toni and I decided to go. My mother hugged Toni first and then me, "I'll see you guys soon, remember to call me when you get there," she said.

Archie handed me Leo as he hugged me and kissed my cheek, "See ya, sis," he said, hugging Toni. We said our goodbyes as Toni started up the car.

I placed Leo in the center of my lap as he curled up and began to doze off. Toni placed her hand on my thigh as she started to drive back to Highsmith.

-Four Hours Later-

I felt a lick on my face as I jolted up in the car seat, waking up from my nap. Leo licked my face again and then snuggled his head into my arm. "We're here, babe," Toni said as she parked the car at our apartment complex garage. I strapped Leo's leash on and grabbed his bag. Toni wheeled my suitcase as well as her own up to our apartment. I unlocked the door and let Leo down. I sat down on one of the suitcases and moved it around with my butt. Toni just laughed at me as she started to take photos.

"Babe nooo!" I pouted. She giggled, cupping my cheek and kissing my lips.

It was only four, but I was starving.

"Tee-Tee, can we order take out for dinner. I'm kinda hungry," I told her.

"Of course, babe," Toni smiled. "Pizza, okay?" she questioned. I grinned at her and smiled. Toni picked up her phone and dialed a number. I grabbed our suitcases into our bedroom and began to unpack both of them in our closets. Leo jumped onto our bed.

"Hi, pup," I said in a baby tone and kissed his head. I laid down on my bed as he crawled onto my lap. I pressed my head onto the pillow, closing my eyes as I slowly patted the dog's back.

I felt the mattress move. There was a light kiss pressed against my cheek. I opened my eyes to see Toni's smiling at me. "Pizza's on its way," she said. Toni grabbed the T.V remote and turned on Netflix and played a random movie. She laid her head on a separate pillow. I moved my head and rested it on her chest, where she started to caress my hair and play with it with her fingers. Toni kissed the top of my head as I slowly became drowsy.

"You know I love you," I said.

"I know, baby. I love you too," she answered, kissing my head twice. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. But if you did like it please like it and vote for it and I will keep posting more of this. This chapter was basically them leaving for Greendale again. Next chapter going to be a 2-year time jump so I don't bore you with the College stuff. I'm sorry if I spelt things wrong like mum I'm Australian that's how we spell it lol. Hoping to get a new chapter this week. But I posted every day on my Instagram fan account. Make sure to vote for this story!

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx