Chapter 4 -Wrong Number-

(Cheryl's POV)

My Heart dropped at what the girl I thought was Sasha texted me. 

I quickly replied to 'Sasha' I can't believe it the girl that I have been waiting to text for so long that I thought would have become a really decent relationship gave me a fucking fake number

I quickly replied to 'Sasha' I can't believe it the girl that I have been waiting to text for so long that I thought would have become a really decent relationship gave me a fucking fake number. No not even fake some random persons number. I pounder my head into my pillow How could I be this stupid no one in the world would like a bitchy girl like me. I decided to message the random person to say sorry for messaging then so I don't sound like a real bitch. 

Well, that didn't turn out bad then I thought it would

Well, that didn't turn out bad then I thought it would. It was nice to talk to someone that actually listens to me. I looked at my phone and it was 6:30 jeez time flies by. I haven't had dinner yet so I went downstairs and looked in the fridge to find something to eat. My mum seriously needs to go to the shops there is nothing in these cupboards. I grabbed my phone and called Dominos they are probably open now. I ordered a large cheese pizza and a cherry cola of course. While I waited for the pizza to come, I went into my living room and turned on the T.V. I must have fallen asleep because when the doorbell rang, I jumped. I walked slowly over to the door and opened it.

"Good afternoon miss," The pizza delivery boy said.

"G'afternoon," I said half asleep.

"That will be $16.75," He said as I handed him $20

"Keep the change," I said as he passed me the pizza.

"Thank you," He said as he walked to his car. I closed the door and returned to the couch I was just sitting in. I started eating my pizza and a movie. I finished my drink and my pizza. So, I moved the box into the bin and put the bottle on the table. I went back onto the couch and I fell asleep.

--The Next Day—

I woke up with a door banging. I jumped up from the couch notices that Archie was home. I sighed.

"Oh, sorry sis didn't see you there," Archie said as he came and put a kiss on my forehead. I just grunted.

"Where were you all night?" already knowing the answer.