Chapter 29 -Baby Shower-

(Cheryl's POV)
Day of the Baby Shower

I slept over at Veronica's house as we were finishing the baby shower. The gang had to meet at Spencer and Toby's house early tomorrow morning to set up the gender reveal for them. Toni's hoping for a boy.

Me and Veronica jumped into my car as I drove to Spencer and Toby's house.

(Toni's POV)

I walked towards my wardrobe trying to find something to wear to the baby shower.

"Why don't I have anything to fucking wear," I swore looking through all my drawers. I finally found this baby blue tank top and these ankle long black ripped jeans. I found a pair of boots with a little heal. I decided not to wear my serpent jacket as it didn't really go with what I'm wearing. I sat down on my bed and began to watch T.V. before I left. 

About two hours later I had fallen asleep but I was woken up by the sound of my phone going off. I looked at the time. 11:00 AM. I looked at my phone seeing Cheryl's contact name. 

"Hey, babe," I answered.

"Hey, Toni," 

"How's the set up for the baby shower going," I asked.

"It's going good. That's why I called. Everyone's going to start coming in about two hours. Spence's said she wants you to come early," 

"Yeah, okay sure. What time?" 

"Can you get here in the next ten minutes?" she asked.

"Sure babe. I'll see you then," 

"Thanks, love you," 

"Love you too, bye," I said hanging up. I smiled and turned off the T.V. I walked to the door and walked outside. I locked my trailer door and jumped onto my motorbike and began to drive to my brother's house. 

When I arrived at his house, I noticed the front door was open. I walked inside as I could hear the faint sound of laughter and talking coming from outside. I walked outside to see Cheryl, Veronica, Betty, Archie and Jughead throwing blue and pink powder bombs at eachother. 

"ARCHIE YOU THROW THAT THING AT MY FACE AND I WILL HURT YOU!" Veronica yelled as Archie threw a pink bomb into Veronica's face. "AHHHHHH!" she yelled. 

I began to laugh when I saw Cheryl turn around to face me. She smirked at me, "Cheryl," I said pointing at her walking back slowly. She slowly towards me with a bomb in her hand, "BABE PLEASE DON'T!, " I yelled. All of a sudden my vision went blue. I wiped my eyes. "Yep thanks," I said fake smiling. 

"Hey babe," she said smiling walking closer to me kissing my lips. 

"Yeah hey," I rolled eyes. She laughed and grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. "Why are there so many bombs. I thought for a gender reveal only needed one?" I asked.

"Well," Cheryl glares at Jughead, "I asked someone to order one box of a certain colour but someone ordered three boxes of each colour," Cheryl kept glaring at Jughead. 

"What, I forgot what colour you needed. Then I accidentally pressed three boxes instead of one," Jughead said innocently. I just laughed. 

"Yeah, so Spencer said we can use the rest of these. The real one is inside" Betty butted in. 

"Well, this is a way to get rid of them," I laughed. They all just nodded. "Alright. Well, we all need to get cleaned up before people start showing up," I said as they all pouted at me. "Come on," I said. 

"Finnneee," they all said. 

After we all washed off in Spencer and Toby's bathroom and cleaned our clothes. We had an hour left before everyone started to come. 

We finished decorating the patio. We added blue cups that said 'boy' and pink ones that said 'girl'. We added the pink and blue helium balloons around the pool and finished decorating that tables outside. We waited for the caterer to arrive before Veronica went inside to grab the cake that had blue and pink icing on it. After about ten minutes Spencer and Toby came out and placed the bomb on the table. 

We waited before everyone started to come. Cheryl's mother came so did my dad. I haven't really talked to my dad for a while and I don't I actually told him about Cheryl. 

There were a bunch of other people some that I know some that I didn't know. 

I walked over to my dad that just grabbed a cup that said boy on it, "You're on the boy team as well?" 

He turned to me, "Eh, yeah. It's amazing how time flys by," he smiled and hugged me. "I don't see you that much. What's happening?" he asked me.

"Just busy with school and friends. You know," I smiled. 

"That's great, what about college? Have you decided where you want to go?" 

I smiled, "Yeah I did, I got accepted to Highsmith College with my girlfriend."

"That's fantastic," he smiled. "Who's this girlfriend of yours?" 

"Her names Cheryl Blossom," I smiled. I then pointed to the redhead that was talking to Spencer, "That's her there." 

"Wow, Toni you're a lucky girl," he said.

"Yeah. I really am," I said. "Anyways. We have to get ready for the reveal," we both smiled as I walked off to join Cheryl. 

"Hey babe," I said wrapping my hands around her waist. 

"That's my queue. We're doing the reveal soon," Spencer said walking off to find Toby.

Cheryl turned her body around in my arms. "Hi," she said pressing her lips against mine. 

"Alright everyone gather around," Toby said as we all moved around the couple to make a circle. Me and Cheryl walked hand in hand to the front of the circle. Cheryl then stood in front of me as I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my chin on her head so I could see. 

"We are all very excited to see if our baby is going to be a girl or a boy," he said smiling.

"We haven't really decided on names but we have time," Spencer said with a little laugh.

"So, with a count down," Spencer said.

We all started counted down, "3...2...1..." we all yelled as Spencer and Toby both threw a bomb on the floor to reveal pink powder. THEY'RE HAVING A GIRL. Everyone started to cheer and clap as Toby and Spencer kissed. 

"Well it looks like you were wrong," Cheryl smirked. 

"Shh," I said laughing and kissed her. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. But if you did like it please like it and vote for it and I will keep posting more of this. Toby and Spencer are having a girl. Leave baby names in the comments. Next chapter is going to skip forward. I'm sorry if I spelt things wrong like mum I'm Australian that's how we spell it lol. Hoping to get a new chapter this week. But I posted every day on my Instagram fan account. Make sure to vote for this story!

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx