Chapter 21 -I love you-

---SEXUAL THEME--- 

(Toni's POV)

I grabbed the small box from my bag and sat on the bed waiting for Cheryl to come out of the bathroom. She walked out with my jumper that says 'T.TOPAZ' on the back that she stole from me when we started dating and short shorts. I smiled at her. She jumped up on the bed.

"Hi," I smiled.

"Hello," she smiled.

"I got you a present." 

"Humm," she smiled bigger.

"So when you told me you loved me before I was planning on telling you tonight," I kept my smile on. 

"Yes," she smiled bigger.

"Well I know it's probably too soon but I really love you and I could never imagine my life without you and no I'm not proposing," We both laughed. I grabbed the small box from under me and opened it. Inside was a promise ring with a small red diamond on it. She had a very shocked expression on her face. "This is a promise ring. Do you promise to wear this ring until the day I can change it to a wedding ring?" 

She smiled really big with tears in her eyes, "YES!" she jumped on me and kissed me very hard. I laughed at how excited she was. I gave her the ring as she put in on her finger, "I love you,"

"I love you too," I tried getting up but she pushed me down, "Where is this going?" I laughed.

Cheryl removed her jumper exposing her boobs. Wow. I've never seen Cheryl naked. She's beautiful. She started kissing my neck and removed my top. She unclipped my bra and threw it on the floor. She slipped my jeans off and took her shorts off. She slid her panties off and same as mine. She jumped back on me and started to kiss me. My neck. My stomach and all the way down. 

--Next Day--

I rolled over in bed and noticed I was naked. In bed. With Cheryl. The memories of last night started to flow in. I smiled at the thought. I noticed Cheryl was awake, "Hi," 

"Hi," she moved closer and kissed me, "Last night was one of the best moments of my life," she smiled still holding onto me.

"Me too," I laughed. "We should really get up," I looked at my phone, "It's nearly 9 and we don't really need Veronica or Betty jumping on us naked," I laughed.

"NOOO, I just wanna stay in bed together," she wimped. I laughed at her. 

"You are so cute. But come on," I said getting up and putting on my clothes from last night. Cheryl got up from the bed and put her well my jumper on and her shorts from last night. "Come on," I grabbed her hand and led her downstairs and surprisingly Archie, Veronica, Betty and Jughead. 

"Goodmorning," Cheryl said to the gang. 

"Goodmorning to you," Archie said.

"So you had fun last night?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, I loved the party thanks for the party though guys," Cheryl answered.

"That's good, but I not talking about the party what happened after. I'm guessing you had fun," Veronica smirked.

"Ew, that is my baby sister," Archie blocked his ears.

I rolled my eyes, "Did you like your present?" Veronica asked.

"I loved the ring. But I love the present after it," Cheryl winked and I laughed and walked off.

"Just let us get through breakfast then tell us the details," Betty interrupted. 

"No, I don't need to know. Thank you... Goodbye," Archie walked really fast into the lounge room. We all laughed. I went into the kitchen and found the breakfast Betty made before. I grabbed to plates and set them down at the table for me and Cheryl.

"Thanks, babe," she kissed my cheek as she sat down.

I sat down with her as we started to eat, "I was thinking, do you wanna go out for lunch or dinner?" I asked Cheryl. "We've got school tomorrow," I rolled my eyes.

"I'll love too," she smiled. "I wanna buy some new clothes too though," 

"Sure babe," I finished my breakfast and moved my plate to the sink and walked into the lounge room where the rest of the gang was. I sat down on the couch and started to watch whatever some stupid murder mystery show that Betty put on. Cheryl walked over and sat down on my lap. 

I laughed, "What's so funny," she turned around and looked at me.

"Out of every seat you choose to sit on me," I laughed at her.

"You're comfortable," she snuggled her head into my neck and I laughed.

"Okay people. Shut the fuck up. I'm trying to watch this here," Betty said turning up the volume. 

Cheryl ended up falling asleep on me and I was close as well. After about an hour I started to get bored, "Babe I'm gonna go upstairs and go for a shower and get ready," I whispered in Cheryl's ear. She wasn't fully awake. So I got her up from the couch and helped her move upstairs so she can sleep on her bed. I went into the bathroom and had a long shower. I found some clothes of Cheryl that somewhat fit me. I walked back out into the bedroom. I saw her perfect silhouette lying on her bed. Perfect. I kissed her cheek and went back downstairs to the rest of them. "I have to pop in my brother's house. Haven't talk to him in a while. When Cheryl wakes up tell her that I'll be back at 5 for her," I said to the gang. They all nodded and I exited the house. Just then I saw Penelope get out of her car, "Good morning Ms. Blossom," 

"Morning Toni, how was the party last night?" 

"It went great. Chery loved it,"

"That's good to here. Where are you off too?" she asked me.

"I'm off to my brother's house for a while but I'm coming back at about 5 to take Cheryl somewhere if that is fine with you?" 

"Sure honey that's fine with me. Oh and tomorrow we're having family dinner for Cheryl's birthday. Did Cheryl ask you to come?" 

"Yeah she did but I didn't want to intrude,"

"No, no I insist please come Cheryl would love it," she smiled.

"Sure. I guess. Thank you," 

"No need. We'll see you night then," she said.

"Bye," I said heading to my motorbike and started to drive to Toby's house. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. But if you did like it please like it and vote for it and I will keep posting more of this. Toni gave Cheryl a promise ring. Things started to heat up for them. Penelope invited Toni over for Cheryl's family birthday dinner. But do you think Heather will come back? I'm sorry if I spelt things wrong like mum I'm Australian that's how we spell it lol. Hoping to get a new chapter this week. But I posted every day on my Instagram fan account. Make sure to vote for this story!

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx