Chapter 39 -Two Years Later-

--TWO YEARS LATER--

(Cheryl's POV)

I rolled over to my side in my sleep as I was pressed up against something. I felt a light hand grazed against my cheek. My eyes fluttered open slowly to reveal a brunette with pink strands, smiling at me. I smiled back, "Good morning, Tee-Tee," I rasped out.

"Good morning, baby," Toni smiled, kissing my cheek then my lips. "How'd you sleep?" she asked me, kissing my nose, chin, and then my neck.

I groaned," G-good," I stuttered. Toni began to suck my pulse. "B-babe, we've gott-a lea-ve soo-n," I tried getting out.

"Mmmh," Toni mumbled in my neck. I rolled over onto Toni and straddled her hips. I kissed her again as she made her hands down my ass, giving it a little squeeze. I let out a little moan before I started to kiss her jawline. As I connected my lips to hers, I eyed our digital alarm clock from the side, looking at the time. My eyes widen.

I sat up straight on her as she gave me a questionable look. "Tee-Tee, you didn't set the alarm last night. It's 8'oclock. Veronica wanted us at their party at twelve. Oh my god, she's going to kill us," I said, getting off Toni and off the bed.

"Babe, Babe, calm down. It takes two hours to get to Riverdale without stopping. The movers said they'd be here around eight-thirty to collect our stuff," Toni said, grabbing my hand to calm me down. I slowed my breathing and nodded. "Okay. Let's go for a shower together to save time," she mentioned. I smirked. "No funny business if you want to get there on time," she finished. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her hand, maneuvering ourselves around the boxes and into our bathroom.

We showed for around ten minutes before getting out. I grabbed a red skirt and black crop top matching my heels. Toni wore a pair of ripped black jeans and a v-neck black top with her Serpent jacket. Twenty minutes later, the movers truck arrived, and we put all the boxes in there. It's sad to see this apartment go after nearly three years. We just finished college around a month ago, so Toni and I decided to move back to Riverdale to be closer to our family, plus there were good job opportunities there. My mother was generous enough to hand Toni and I the keys to Thislehouse, considering that the house hasn't been used for so many years. It used to be a house that Archie, Veronica, Betty, and Jughead, and I went to on Archie and I's birthdays, but once we got to the age of sixteen, we stopped going there.

After hoarding all our boxes into the moving truck, Toni and I said our goodbyes to our now-old apartment. I grabbed our suitcases as Toni grabbed Leo and his belongings. I stuffed the bags into the boot, and Toni placed Leo on my lap as she began to drive back to Riverdale's old residence.

--Two Hours Later—

It was now one o'clock, and Toni and I were just now pulling up to Thornhill. There were a couple of cars already there. I already had several text messages from Veronica and calls from Archie asking where we were. Toni parked the car as we got out together, me still holding Leo in my hands. Toni grabbed the present from her bag. We walked up to the door, knocking three times. Seconds later, the door was opened, revealing a blonde with a chubby stomach, "Cheryl, Toni," she squealed. I grinned happily as I put Leo down, making him run inside somewhere.

"Cousin!" I screamed, hugging her tightly. Last time I saw her was over eight months ago.

"Elizabeth Jones," I heard from behind me, Toni smiling.

"Antoinette Topaz," Betty mimicked. They laughed and hugged each other.

"How's married and pregnant life going?" Toni asked.

"Apart from the morning sickness I had at the beginning, I love it. In two months, me and Juggie will be having a little baby boy crawling around the house. I couldn't be happier," Betty answered.