Chapter 16 -18th Birthday-

(Toni's POV)

It has been about a month since I asked Cheryl and we're going strong. We hang out at school. Most of our classes are together and after school, we usually go to her house and hang or sometimes my trailer. Toby and Spencer have finally moved out completely and now I just leave alone. Which is great but I get lonely sometimes. In a few weeks is Cheryl's 18th birthday and I want to throw her a surprise party but I don't know-how. 

I got off my bed and grabbed my phone. It's 7:30 am on a Saturday. Maybe Veronica can help me with the party. I texted Veronica.

 I texted Veronica

I laughed at how excited Veronica was to throw Cheryl a party

I laughed at how excited Veronica was to throw Cheryl a party. I went into the bathroom and went for a shower. 

I got out of the shower and got dressed really fast. I looked at the time it was 8:00 am. If I want to make it to Cheryl's house and then Veronica's at 12:00 pm I need to hurry up. I got on my new motorbike and drove to Cheryl's house. 

I parked my bike at the front of Thornhill and got off. I went up to the front door and knocked. Penelope opened the door. 

"Oh, Hi Toni I didn't know you where coming this early, come in," she said as I smiled and stepping inside the large house. 

"Good morning," I said to her as she smiled. 

"Cheryl's in the shower at the moment," she said.

"That's okay. I actually need to talk to you about something. I said as she sat down on the couch and I sat across from her. 

"Okay,"

"Cheryl's birthday is coming up soon and I was thinking if I could throw her a surprise party," I asked Penelope.

"I think she would love that,"

"I've already got Veronica to help and she said that she can get Archie, Betty and Jughead to help too," I told her.

She nodded, "If you got everything sorted out go for it. I can help out too but I'm not good organising things," she laughed. I laughed. "You know I'm glad she has someone like you. She always felt out of place and that no one would love her,"

"I will always be here for her, no matter what," I said smiling at her. She smiled back at me. 

I heard footsteps from behind me. I turned around and smiled at the view I was getting. Cheryl was wearing a v-neck red top and black shorts with her red heels. I got up.

"Hi," she said coming closer to me and kissing my cheek.

"Hi," I said back still looking at her.

"Well, I have to go to work. I'll see you after," Penelope said getting up and kissing Cheryl's cheek and walking to the door. 

We watched Penelope leave the house and then we turned back to each other. Cheryl moved closer and kissed my lips. "There," she said smiling. "So what do you want to do today," she said as I sat back down on the couch. I looked at the time. It was 8:45 am. 

She sat down next to me, "Well I have to meet Toby for something at about 12. So what do you want to do," I lied.

Her smile turned into a frown, "Why can you stay with me all day," she said pouting her lips. Why does she have to do that?

"I know babe, but they said it's important," I said looking in her deep eyes. She dug her head deep into my chest. "If you stay buried in my chest we won't get to spend any time with each other," I said laughing a little. She sighed but she didn't come up, "I wanna see your pretty face," I said pouting. She slowly moved her head back up to mine, "There it is," I said smiling kissing her lips. 

"Come on," she said getting up and grabbing my hand. She led me upstairs to her bedroom. We sat on her bed. "Wanna watch a movie,"

I looked at the time it was 9:15 am, "I have to go in about 2 and half hours so we can watch whatever you want to watch," I said lying down on her bed. She picked a movie that went for a good 2 hours. She started the movie and laid down on my chest as we watched the movie. 

The movie finished and just as I was about to get up I noticed that Cheryl was asleep on my chest. How the hell am I gonna get out of this without waking her? I slowly moved her head off my chest and tried putting it down on her pillow but her eyes started opening. "Hi," I said smiling, "Sorry for waking you, but I have to go," 

She frowned, "What's the time."

I looked over to my phone, "It's 11:45. I have to go or I might be late," I got up from the bed.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me in and I fell on top of her. I laughed, "You're forgetting something," she said pouting her lips again. 

 I got up and leant down and kissed her lips, "I'll call you after alright," I said leaving her room as she followed. We went down the stairs and out the door. I jumped on my bike and waved to Cheryl who was at the door. She blew a kiss to me and I started to drive to Veronica's house. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. But if you did like it please like it and vote for it and I will keep posting more of this. Toni is throwing a party for Cheryl I wonder how that will turn out. Sorry that this was a really short chapter, I had a lot of things on this week and I promise there will be a new one sometime in the next few days. I hope to post more here but sorry if I don't I have school and other commitments on. And I'm sorry if I spelt things wrong like mum I'm Australian that's how we spell it lol. The next part might get posted today or sometime tomorrow. But I posted every day on my Instagram fan account. Make sure to vote for this story!

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx