Chapter 46 -Serpent Queen-

(Cheryl's POV)

(Cheryl's POV)

--Morning After--

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up. My eyes were immediately reverted to my girlfriend... no fiancés face. I smiled to myself as I looked at her peaceful face. She's so beautiful. Our naked bodies were tangled together, which was holding me down. But I didn't want to get up anyway. I moved my left hand that was lying on Toni's chest and brought it up closer to me. I admired the shining ring. It was beautiful, but I feel like it was expensive, and I would've hated for her to use her money on me for no reason.

I sighed and lightly caressed her face trying not to wake her.

Knocking echoed throughout the whole house. I groaned slowly and slowly untangled myself from Toni's body. I slipped on my red silk robe and walked out of our room, closing our door. I looked at the clock in our kitchen. 10:30 AM. I unlocked the front door, and behind it revealing someone that I didn't expect to see.

The blonde smiled at me, "Hey Cherry," I shivered at the nickname.

"He-Heather?" I squinted to see if it was really her.

"That's me," she grinned.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I pulled my robe closer to me.

"I just got back in town from New York, and I thought I should stop by."

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked.

"Oh, Kevin told me," Heather answered.

"Your friends with Kevin?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I mean, we were friends before I moved away four years ago, and we rekindled our friendship last year," she stated.

"Oh, okay. But why are you here, Heather?"

"Look, I know we ended on bad terms, but I'm really hoping that we could get our old friendship back," Heather said.

I sighed, "Heather... we've both changed-,"

"I know, but could we at least talk? The last time I saw you were on your 18th birthday," she pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever."