Chapter 13

FIFTH YEAR

ELARA

We apparated to platform 9 3/4 and I kept my head high and my bitch face on point avoiding the stares and whispers of others. I spotted Pansy and Daphne in front of the train exactly where they said they'd be I turned to my parents and waved my wand over my trunk to appear in the train with the rest of the luggage.

"Well I'll see you at Christmas then" I stammered shaking slightly.

"Please calm down darling it's going to be fine okay? Just fine" my mother teared up holding my cheeks and kissing my head.

I nodded my head kissing my fathers cheek and walking away to Pansy and Daphne. When they spotted me their jaws dropped "God dammmmmn say my name baby girl" Pansy hollered I bit my bottom lip while smiling "Every-time we step on this train I have to cover your bloody mouth" I laughed.

"Ready bitch?" Pansy smirked "Bet bitch" I replied blowing out of my mouth and plastering my bitch face on.

We strolled through the train catching stares from every carriage, Potter stepped out of his carriage just as we came near his eyes nearly popped through his glasses when we locked eyes. I raised an eyebrow at him "Excuse you Potter".

I walked past him and felt his eyes on my arse so I looked over my shoulder and smirked at him making him laugh and look away. "Fucking hell was that Gaunt?" I heard Weasley ask him.

I faltered a little as we came close to the Slytherin carriage I looked back at the girls who smiled encouragingly. I slid the door open and kept my eyes on the empty table ignoring the flock of butterflies in my stomach making me feel faint.

"El" I heard Blaise call I turned to see him getting up and he wrapped his arms around me. I glanced at Draco who was staring at me with wide longing eyes and I felt the bile rising in my throat I gripped hard on to Blaise's back where nobody else could see, giving Draco my bitchiest face possible.

Blaise squeezed my shoulder back bringing me to my senses I smiled up at him before joining Pansy and Daphne at our table. Right in the fucking line of sight of Draco I kept my eyes on the girls tensing my jaw.

I leaned forward to the girls "So I had an idea for my birthday. Saturday let's throw a party in the common room fifth years and up?" I suggested.

"Yes yes yes" Pansy praised me.

I beamed at them "I was thinking completely blacked out with green and white strobe lights, dancehall/reggae/r&b and separate areas for the dance floor, drinking games area etc" I carried on explaining my idea.

"Sounds perfect I'll get the personal invites started as soon as possible definitely the Weasley twins they'll bring the smoke and possibly that seventh year in Hufflepuff he's got links for the other types of stuff" she wiggled her brows "Oh and what the fuck was that with Potter did you see his fucking face?" She whispered viciously.

I covered my mouth as I laughed "Hilarious he was bloody checking out my arse as well I looked back and caught him. I feel like he could be fun to tease" I whispered wiggling my chest mockingly making the girls howl.

DRACO

I couldn't take my eyes off of her as much as I tried not to she looks absolutely incredible to the point I can feel more and more blood rushing lower every time I glance at her. Her smile still makes my heart lurch and her body Merlin please help me.

I felt Blaise kick me under the table and I widened my eyes at him leaning forward "You didn't tell me she looked that fucking good merlin" I whispered violently as I pinched the bridge of my nose.