Chapter 36

DRACO

The morning after the wedding the main wedding party that stayed over at the manor planned to meet for breakfast in the drawing room. I squinted rubbing my temple as my hangover kicked at me full force and turned over in the bed to Elara.

My wife.

I smirked blowing a humoured breath through my nose as I remembered the events after we left the tent last night. I was quite drunk, everybody was. It was by far the best day of my life.

"I think it's time to leave Mr Malfoy" she'd eyed me lustfully biting at my earlobe.

"Yes it is" I nodded eagerly dragging her towards the exit.

"We should say goodbye Draco-oh" she'd started to scold me until I'd gotten my mouth on her neck. I ran my tongue up the side of her neck biting afterwards with the perfect amount of pressure.

"We can apologise tomorrow then I suppose" she'd giggled as she playfully ran the length of the hedges towards the manor.

I'd halted my steps at the sight of my wife. My wife running through the gardens basked in the moonlight above us, her wedding dress fanned out behind her, her hair blowing gracefully in the wind.

It truly took my breath away and made my heart seize at how much I loved this woman. Was this normal? To still be floored with overwhelming love even after seven years.

"Draco?" She had stopped and turned to me smiling and panting lightly.

I shook my head and continued to run towards her, she squealed playfully and took off again. I caught her waist as she slowed on the steps of the manor, spinning her towards me and pressing my mouth to hers.

"I fucking love you" I panted against her lips forcefully gripping her hips underneath her dress.

"I love you too Draco" she smiled against my mouth, taking my hand and guiding me towards my- our room.

As she pushed the door open I swung around closing the door and pushed her against it. My mouth attacked her neck again as she was desperately undoing the buttons to my shirt, her hands went to my belt next my stomach muscles clenched under her touch.

I inhaled sharply as she sunk to the floor her wedding dress pooling around her, she really does look like a queen.

A queen who quickly freed my throbbing cock from my pants and stroked her tongue up my shaft with her eyes dead set on mine. Fuck, yes all hail the fucking queen.

My head smacked back on to the door when she swirled her tongue over my tip and sucked rapidly all the while staring up at me with those fucking eyes I could stare into for hours.

My hips bucked involuntarily and my tip hit the back of her throat making her gag, that sound had me rolling my eyes back into my head.

I hoisted her up and pushed her onto the desk gathering her dress up to her hips, she smirked up at me when I spotted the garter and white suspenders "Should we take the dress off?" She asked and I shook my head "Not yet I at least want to eat your pussy while you're wearing it" I smirked at her.

I slipped my finger through the garter, admiring her beneath me as I stood between her legs "I believe I may just be the luckiest husband ever" I whispered as I crouched down and covered her thighs in kisses.

When my mouth connected with her pussy,  licking from her entrance to her clit she threw her head back in pleasure crying out "Fuck Draco".