Chapter 9

ELARA

As I stumbled through the fireplace and in to my family home I crumbled to the floor in sobs. I lay there for what felt like hours as my house elf Dilly fussed over me unsure of what to do.

The fireplace roared and my parents stepped through "Darling we received a patronus from Severus what on earth has happened?" My mother fussed trying to get me up.

"He said he loved me mum, he said he was going to marry me one day. I gave him everything I love him so much and I really thought he loved me too. He's been cheating on me all year with loads of different girls I caught him ton-" I gagged as I recalled the memory.

"I cant breathe properly mum it hurts, how could he do this?" I sobbed in to my mothers arms.

"I'll fucking kill him that foul little scrote" my father seethed.

I went straight to my room not planning on leaving at all. It had been five days when my mother knocked and peeked in as I lay under my covers sobbing "Darling he's been knocking at the front door four times a day, I'm afraid your father may snap very soon. I have these letters here for you it might help a little to read them" she spoke softly leaving the letters on my nightstand.

I showered and braided my hair back staring at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red raw and puffy and my cheeks were starting to hollow from lack of food and the amount I've been sick. My bottom lip trembled as I stared back at myself, how could he do this to me.

I sat down at my desk and looked at the letters spreading them out across my desk, two from Daphne, two from Pansy, one from Blaise and five from Draco.

I started with the girls letters just saying how sorry they are, they miss me, they love me and they'll visit over summer. Blaise letting me know he loves me as his sister and he's there for me if I need him. I took a deep breath and started with the first letter.

El,

I'm so sorry baby I don't even know where to start, I was so wrong there is no denying it and I don't. I don't deny it I'm vile I know that.

I need you to know how much I love you and it wasn't you. I was stupid and naive listening to the pricks in my team that have no idea what love really is. I was stupid that I had you and I didn't appreciate your worth until I'd already made the mistake on the path of loosing you.

I love you so much baby please believe me, I know you won't be able to after what I've done but it's true. I'll never love anyone like I do you El you're so special and I'm so sorry I hurt you. I can't imagine you will ever forgive me, I know I'll never forgive myself.

I love you always and more
Draco x

I viciously wiped the tears from my face looking towards the ceiling to try and stem them before I started on the next.

El,

Please let me talk to you, please let me make this right. I need to see you I need you to know how much I love you and how sorry I am.

I love you always and more
Draco x

I tossed it to the side and ripped the next one open.

El,

Please, please I'm so sorry I will beg on my knees if that's what it takes. I'm going to come every single day until I can see you I'd rather have your father kill me than give up.