Chapter 2

A/N I know the ages/ Draco's birthday don't match up to there school years but I needed them to be older.

THIRD YEAR

I waved goodbye to my parents and boarded the train with Daph and Pans heading to the Slytherin carriages. We passed our luggage to Draco and Blaise to put in the overhead compartments, such gentlemen. I hadn't seen either of them over the summer this year as I travelled with my parents, Pansy and Daphne around America for my parents job.

Draco looked different his hair was no longer gelled back but hung in his face and his face had really matured his sharp jawline really stood out. He was really tall and his shoulders broad and why the hell am I sat here admiring my best friend.

He was smirking at me, he definitely noticed me admiring him. I gave him a small smile which he returned.

"Are you checking me out Gaunt?" He teased making me punch his arm as he laughed at me.

"Piss off Malfoy I was just noticing how different you looked with your hair like that, I haven't seen you all summer be nice" I pouted.

"We all look different you more so El" he snickered I narrowed my eyes at him knowing full well how different I looked.

My chocolate brown hair now came down to my elbows, my face had definitely matured my cheekbones stood out and my lips plump, my body had also changed I was quite a bit taller than Daphne and Pansy already.

My mother embarrassingly sat me down for 'the talk' over summer as she had to take me bra shopping, the only good thing to come from that was that she hired me my own stylist/ designer for my new wardrobe I got to choose my own clothes which I took full advantage of and why I was wearing a pale pink plaid mini skirt with a matching cropped blazer, white long sleeve bodysuit, white knee high socks and white Air Force one's. I'd also gotten really good at doing my make up so yeah I looked very different.

"So what are we going to do for your birthday next week El? I'm so jealous you're going to be 15 already and I've got to wait until January" Pansy whined making me and Malfoy smirk my birthday was the 11th September and his was the 16th so we were always older than our friends for a few months.

"Think how bad it'll be when we turn 17 and loose our trace and that first then you'll be jealous. I dunno maybe we could all get together in our room I'm sure we could convince the elves to give us some butter beers" I suggested shrugging my shoulders.

"No way I'll see if I can get some fire whiskey" Pansy squealed making us all laugh.

"You sneaked one sip at the Malfoy ball last Christmas and now you're the expert on the strong stuff huh?" Daphne teased.

_____________

I woke up the morning of my birthday to Daphne and Pansy in my face making me scream out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they shouted in unison shoving loads of presents on my lap.

"Merlin you scared the shit out of me. Every bloody year, Thank you girls" I beamed at them as I was unwrapping the presents. Pansy got me three stunning dresses and a leather jacket she knew I wanted in America but mother point blank refused. I gave her a kiss on her cheek thanking her. Daphne got me loads of make up and a new perfume which smelt of coconut and vanilla. I kissed her cheek too "You guys, thank you I love it all you both know me so well".

We got dressed, done our make up and I sprayed my new perfume on and we went to breakfast. Draco, Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle were already there and they all stood when we walked over each giving me a hug and wishing me a happy birthday.

Draco slid a present over the table to me inside was a beautiful silver necklace with a snake charm on it "Ahh thank you Draco it's beautiful" I said putting it on and trying to hide my blush. Blaise gave me two galleons and said he doesn't do girls shopping which made us laugh and Crabbe and Goyle even got me chocolates. "Love you guys thank you" I smiled at them all.