Chapter 5

SUMMER BEFORE FOURTH YEAR

ELARA

Summer is my favourite holiday we always spend half of it at our manor in Miami. What's better than sunbathing, shopping and relaxing every single day. I'm walking along the beach when I notice my mothers best friends son, Asher who lives in the manor next to ours.

"Elara Gaunt, it's been a while hasn't it look at you all grown up" he teased as he walked towards me.

"You're only 9 months older than me Asher don't patronise me you shit" I retorted sticking my tongue out at him.

He swung his arm around my shoulders "So how was your school year? You're looking good Lala if that isn't obvious" he stated as he bit his bottom lip.

"I have a boyfriend now Asher who happens to be arriving tomorrow and yes I know I look good thank you" I smirked as I pushed his arm off my shoulder.

"You wound me Lala crushing my hopes and dreams" he grabbed his chest mockingly.

I rolled my eyes and walked back towards the manor "See you around Asher" I knew he'd always had a bit of a crush on me we wrote each other often but no so much in the last year.

"See you around Lara" he shouted as I walked away I peeked over my shoulder to see him with his hands in his hair, head flopped backwards.

I woke the next morning to Draco laid next to me smiling. "Draco why didn't you wake me, were you watching me sleep you little weirdo" I groaned as I pulled the covers over my head.

He pulled the covers off of me and pulled me in to him "You look bloody adorable when you're sleeping babe I couldn't wake you" he teased as he peppered kisses on my face.

I was suddenly very aware I was only wearing a small strap top with my thong as he'd pulled the covers off me. He seemed to notice because he pressed his lips to mine and trailed his hands down my back to my arse making me gasp.

"You don't need to be shy around me" he said as he studied my body and bit his bottom lip "You're perfect". He kissed me again but this time it was different it was filled with lust as his hands touched every inch of me. Oh merlin.

"Elara, Draco breakfast is ready" my mother called making us groan and chuckle as he let me up to get dressed.

We spent the next few days shopping, swimming and not taking our hands and mouths off of each other.

We were in the sea messing around on a paddle board when Asher swam over on his surfboard sitting atop it next to us.

He held his hand out to Draco who was giving him a death glare "Wassup man I'm Asher I take it you're the boyfriend" he said as Draco rejected his hand with a sneer I elbowed him in the ribs not to be rude.

He reluctantly shook his hand "Yes the boyfriend Malfoy, Draco Malfoy" he scoffed Asher raised his eyebrows at me as if to say how pleasant he is.

I looked between the two boys awkwardly they were such polar opposites. Asher was super tall, skinny but muscly with longish black curly hair and a sculpted face. He was overly friendly, he sang beautifully and played the guitar.

Draco on the other hand with white blonde hair that hung sexily in his face, tall, skinny but muscly with a chiselled face. He hated anyone he didn't know but if he did like you he was amazing not many people got that privilege though I don't think Asher will be an exception.

"We should get back to get ready for dinner" Draco said as he gripped my thigh.

"Yeah we should nice to see you Asher give your mother my love" I smiled politely as Draco paddled us ashore.