Chapter 12

ELARA

The next evening I sat on the shoreline when Blaise sat next to me slinging his arm over my shoulder. "You're doing good El" he smiled at me.

I forced a small smile "I'm trying Blaise.. did you see him?" I asked nervously.

He nodded his head "Yeah I did a few times. If it's any consolation he's not doing good, I mean it's his own fault but I've never seen him like that before like he's cried to me, he begged me to take him to you, he begged me to tell you he loves you" he winced as he spoke.

I closed my eyes as the tears came thick and fast trying to choke back the sobs "Why do I feel bad for him? After what h-he done he deserves to break as much he broke me yet I'm the one feeling guilty for moving on while he's h-hurting" I sobbed as he rubbed my arm.

"Because you're a good person El"

I scoffed at that "I'm a massive bitch Blaise you know that".

"Okay I'll rephrase you're a good person to the people you love, I know you still love him and you probably hate that fact but you loved him long before you came together that doesn't just go away no matter what's happened" he smiled softly at me.

I rolled my eyes "You're right but I'm going to change that he won't be getting any pity from me no matter how much it hurts me, he'll be getting the bitch everyone else gets" I sneered.

"Can I pity him then cause fucking hell he's in for it" he laughed making me smile.

As my friends time with me came to an end I wiped the tears from my eyes as I said goodbye to them at the fireplace. "I'm gonna miss you all so much" I moaned.

"I'm sure Asher will keep you entertained for a another three weeks" Pansy smirked "We'll meet you in front of the train okay?" She added as she held my face in her hands and kissed my forehead and I nodded.

Blaise pulled me in for a hug ruffling the top of my hair "See you soon El we've got you this year yeah?". I knew what he meant and I hugged him a little tighter.

I pouted my bottom lip as I held my arms out for Daph who rushed in to hug me "Remember what I said okay?" She whispered "I know" I whispered back.

"Thank you for coming guys I've loved having you here I really wish you didn't have to leave" I pouted.

Pansy leaned in to whisper "Wear a fucking bomb outfit on the first" making me laugh.

"Bet I will bitch" I smiled.

I took a bottle of wine to the veranda to drown my sorrows when Asher strolled through the back entrance. "How're you doing Lala" he said.

"You're so lucky there isn't a sickly nickname I can make from your name. That doesn't stop me making my own though" I contemplated.

"You love it Lala just admit it" he teased

"If you say so Daddy" I wiggled my brows at him, he raised his at me and licked his lips "Daddy yeah? I wouldn't do that unless you want me to spank your arse and fuck you every time" he challenged.

"Interesting, noted" I shot back with a smirk as I swigged from the bottle.

_____________________

DRACO

I knew they were back from Miami by now so I owled Blaise and Pansy to come round, I need to know she is okay.

The fireplace roared to life later that evening and I rushed to greet them to find Blaise on his own. I frowned at him "Where's Pansy?" I asked.