CHAPTER-17

PLS READ,
So, I have been thinking of publishing the bangpink version of this famous novel, I have been reading.
Which ship would you like to see? Comment pls!
______________________

"Jeon , I am warning you, if you don't want to get your ass to your grave and mine to jail then GIVE MY BUNNY BACK." sent to voicemails

"Jeon Jungkook I will end you, I swear to GOD!"

"YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE-KOOK I WANT MY BABY BACK!!!!!"

I have been trying to contact Jungkook for hours, but that disgrace-to-the-race-of-homosapiens is not picking up the calls.

I have sent him like a hundred voice mails by now and I am going crazy. I have no idea where his personal apartment is, god! even google doesn't know that. It is seven in the evening right now and he said I would get my bunny by today morning.

I have no idea why all men do is a lie.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and I went to open the door. And there he was, the guy I have been cursing the life out of since morning. He had a boyish grin on his face, my bunny and a bottle of wine in his hands.

"Hey, dollface. I see you have been missing me a lot lately" He got in the house and put the bunny on the couch and the wine bottle on the table. He turned around, facing me again, "My voicemail kinda has a lot of say in it."

I finally processed what happened, I went to the couch and threw a huge cushion at him. It hit him right on the face.

"Yahh! Why do you have to be so violent woman!"

"Ohh" I laughed sarcastically, "I can murder you right now, I have been calling you all day and you didn't pick up, once. How dare you held my baby hostage!"

"Awww, did I make you wait too long?" Jungkook asked, a discrete smirk playing on his mouth.

I threw another cushion at him but this time, JK caught it. "Not happening again Lali."

I finally sighed, "What are you doing here Jeon?"

"MOVIE NIGHT!" He said it so loudly that I jumped, "Lalisa Manoban, we are having a movie night tonight!"

I smiled a little but then said, "So you kept my baby away from me just so we could have a movie night. You could have just asked me, Jeon, I am not a total buzz-killer you know."

"No, I just like to annoy you, little doll."

"asshole" I mumbled as I went to the kitchen to get wine glasses

"I have sharp hearing senses, fyki" I went back to the living room as I saw him coming in with boxes of Pizza

"Well, a movie night isn't a movie night without Pizza!" He said

"That's the first good thing you have done in ages." Lisa said grinning as she opened one of the boxes and took a giant slice of pizza, "I have been starving."

"So, what do we watch today?" He asked as he sat beside her on the couch and took the TV remote to switch to Netflix.

"I am not watching some sappy emotional romantic movie for one." Lisa said with her mouth full, "Let's binge watch a drama."

"Umm...What about.." Jungkook said as he switched through the options, "Start up?"

"Yes!" Lisa said, "We love Bae Suzy here y'all."

They started watching the series with Lisa's continuous whining of how can someone be as cute as Do-san!.

Soon, the two foodies almost finished the five boxes of pizza and there was only one piece left. Lisa and Jungkook stared at each other as if they would prove some kind of supremacy by doing so. But Jungkook got the piece in a quick-snake like action.