CHAPTER-34

"Okay-" Jungkook's head whipped towards his manager, "What!?"

Lisa was already frozen, "Unnie?" She looked at her manager, "How did you guys know??"

Both the managers looked at each other, "You didn't possibly think we wouldn't catch you?" one of them said.

"I mean you both made it difficult to not notice.....everything?" 

"Oh you are being too kind. You guys were painfully obvious." Jungkook's manager rolled his eyes.

"Bu-but how?" Lisa said, confusion lacing her voice, "when?"

"Since the beginning, Lisa. Since you guys started meeting on the rooftop? Remember that?"

"Yeah we know everything you guys are doing. All. The. Time."

"Ok hyung, that's just creepy" Jungkook says, "You guys are stalking us?"

"Your state of mind is our job kook. We are not just your managers, but your helathkeepers, therapist, emergency hotline and well...babysitters. All in together."

"God. We clearly don't get paid enough."

"So, we were thinking, that is, if you guys are ready, we should officialise the relationship."

Jungkook and Lisa shared a glance. "You don't have to answer now, of course. But we just think it would be logical because the response has been mostly positive which is very rare in our industry."

"Yeah, they call you liskook and like, make these incredible edits. It is adorable, really."

"We will....think about it?" Lisa said.

(A few hours later)

"Okay, so what are we going to do now." Lisa's voice had an urgency to it as she paced back and forth. In contrast to her, Jungkook was slouched on the couch with his feet on the table. He was eating cereal and milk. That was there dinner for tonight, cereal & milk and wine.

'I think it's rather romantic.' Jungkook had said, cheekily.

"Jungkook!" Lisa said in frustration, "Focus! we are in a crisis right now."

Jungkook smiled and pulled Lisa towards him, "C'mon lili, don't take so much stress. I think that whatever happened, happened for the best. Our managers are chill about us and so i am going to assume so are our companies."

Lisa sighed, "I know but it's all going too fast. I mean, we haven't even been dating for like 6 months and they already want us to officialise it."

"Hmmmmm" Jungkook answered while chewing his cereals. 

"And what are they going to want us to do in a year? get married? and then after 2 years? have children?"

"I mean I don't mind marrying you lili and having children doesn't sound like such a bad id-" Jungkook was cut off by Lisa throwing a pillow at him, "Hey, i'm just trying to be optimistic here. Okay?" He jokingly waved his handkerchief as a white flag.

Lisa groaned, "GOD why does he have to be so cute. I need to get mad sometimes for clear skin." she said looking at the sky which made Jungkook laugh.

"Don't take that to your head, though. Your ego doesn't need anymore stroking." She threw another pillow at him. 

"Hey, I am eating!" Jungkook pouted which made both of them laugh. After a while when both of them settled down he pulled Lisa by his side and said, "We don't have to do anything if you are uncomfortable with it."

"I know." Lisa sighed, "But i also understand that our teams must have some reason for their decision. Go Liskook" She cheered flatly.

"Wow. Thank you for being so supportive of our relationship, babe." He said dryly which made both of them laugh.

Lisa and Jungkook, having these little but important moments together, didn't know that someone had had been watching them for a long time.

________________________________________________

HIIII GUYS!!! I am sooooo happy to be back! Decided to release this little 500 word chapter as the draft had been with me for a loooooong time.

Ooooh! the story just got interesting.

What do you think is going to happen next?