CHAPTER-21

"You talk too much, doll. I had to do something to shut you up. "

Thanks to a certain hulk bunny, Lisa's capability to sleep that night was completely lost. She was turning in her bed again and again before just giving up and going to her balcony. Outside, she took a long breath and exhaled. It was still drizzling, a little. But the winds were violent.

She heard her phone get a notification.

It was Jungkook, obviously.

<<<<kook>>>>

Hey, doll. I don't know if you are
reading this but there
is a storm coming and you need to
get back in your room if you are out because
you cannot sleep. Right now.

Also, it's cold outside so come in
before you get sick. Okay?

If you want to talk then I am
gonna be awake for some time.

Lisa didn't open the messages but saw the notifications. She went to bed and slept while smiling like a maniac.

__________________

*Back to the MAMA Scene*

JIMIN'S POV

All the performances were already over. Rosé's performance was just perfection. She also had a group performance with a few other artists.

I feel so proud right now. I mean we are schoolmates. I should at least congratulate her, right?

I texted my manager asking if she could get a flower bouquet. She could. I thanked her and went backstage.

My manager got me the bouquet and I started walking to the room where Chae was supposed to be.

I could hear laughter coming out of her room. I walked further towards the room and saw two people inside, Rosé and Chaneyol.

They were hysterically laughing about something. Rosé was sitting right in front of him, in close proximity to him.

"Oh, Rosie! I got you something. I thought you would be hungry. " Chaneyol took out a takeout package, "There's this amazing sushi house nearby. "

Rosé gasped, happiness sparkling in her eyes, "Sushi! Thank you so much oppa. You are the best. " She did her signature aegyo.

Chaneyol laughed at her cute behavior. This was a side, he had never really seen before of her. He shook her hair, "I am happy that you are happy, Rosie. "

Rosé blushed at this and laughed, nervously.

I saw the flowers in my hand, they were completely crushed. "I guess my body worked by itself. "

"She is busy right now. Why did I even think she would look for me, I am a jerk, after all. " He chuckled and walked away.

ROSE'S POV

I got back to my green room. The performance was a huge success, everyone liked it. I feel so happy right now.

There was a certain someone who wouldn't just leave my mind and, it has been the same for a few days. Did he like my performance? If he did, would he even come to congratulate me?

I am not even going to expect anything. But still...you know.

My thought were cutoff by a knock.

"Yes?"

The door opened and Chaneyol oppa was on the other side.

"Can I come in Rosie? "

"Oh oppa. Yeah sure. " Chaneyol entered the the room.

"What happened oppa? You wanted something? "

"Yeah...you seem a little lost after the performance. "

"It's nothing oppa. Just too many things on my mind. " She chuckled.

"May I sit there. " He said, pointing towards the seat in front of her.

"De oppa. sure"

"So, I know this is out of the blue but I have a joke for you. "

"What? " She said laughing slowly.

"Okay. So, What do you call a priest who becomes a lawyer. "

"ummm I don't know? "

"Father-in-law! " He laughed. Rosé laughed too.

"You know oppa, you just reminded me of someone. "

"Ok next. How does NASA organize a party?"

"how?" She said smiling, her mood way beter now.

"They plan-et" He said, laughing again.

Rosie finally cracked up.She laughed for a few minutes. Chaneyol was staring at her and was smiling.

"Oh, Rosie! I got you something. I thought you would be hungry. "  Chaneyol  took out a takeout package, "There's this amazing sushi house  nearby. "

Rosé gasped, happiness sparkling in her eyes, "Sushi! Thank you so much oppa. You are the best. " She did her signature aegyo.

Their conversation went on for almost an hour before Chaneyol offered Rosie a ride home. But to Chaneyols dismay, Rosie denied, politely.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride home? "

"Yes oppa. I will depart with my manager and rest of the team. "

"Okay, bye Rosé. I hope this is not the last time we will meet. "

"Definitely now oppa. Goodbye." She bid him goodbye and herself went the other way.

'Will he be waiting? ' Rosé thought as she ran to Jimin's green room. Unfortunately, Jimin had already taken his leave.

Rosé smiled bitterly, "Why would he wait for me? Who the hell am I to him? " She went back to her green room and left the venue.

"You naive little rosé. Such an idiot, you are. " She dryly chuckled to herslf as she leaned her head back in the back of her car.

"Sometimes we create our own heartbreaks, through expectations." She mumbled before going to the land of nod.

_________________________

Heyyyyy guys!!

I am so sorry for the delay of this chapter. I was going through a writer's block and shitload of physics homework. lol.

did you guys like the chapter?

more liskook in the next chapter!

Also BUTTER was a fckin masterpiece. That was the last concept I expected.lol.

Comment your thoughts!!