CHAPTER-11

Sorry for the typos :]

"Yah Lalisa! You have been spending too much time with my douche of a brother!" Rosé said.

"Am I?" Lisa said, her eyes on her laptop, her fingers typing fastly. They were in Lisa's bedroom.

"Yes, you are. Don't you remember, last of December? We promised that you, I, and food will be together, forever and ever" Rosé sang in a sing-song voice.

"I don't remember any of that Rosie" Lisa deadpanned.

Rosé sniffed dramatically and said, "I can't believe you are cheating on me with my brother"

Lisa cracked up on this and after a moment both the girls started laughing hysterically. "Oh my god Chae, you are such a crackhead. But I love you" Lisa said in a baby voice and hugged her unnie.

"Don't you miss Jennie unnie?" Rosé asked once she stopped laughing. Jennie was on a GucciXChanel fashion tour. It was a big project for her, the only problem was the representative of Gucci who went with her.

"Yes, I do" Lisa pouted. But then she realised somehing, "Hey, isn't MAMA coming soon? Jennie unnie will come for the award show. Right?"

"Don't know. Maybe?"

The two girls chatted about random things all night and had a good girl's time.
___________________

It was another day of Lisa's and Jungkook's study session. But today something was off about Jungkook. He was not tickling Lisa, throwing horrible jokes at her or playing with her hair. Although it was irritating for Lisa at first, she grew accustomed to it. And although she would never really confess it she grew some fancy for these little but meaningful gestures.

Everyday Jungkook would forcibly hug her, playfully of course, and eventhough she acts like she doesn't like it, she actually does. What? He smells nice, okay! He would tell her how beautiful she looks and they would start their study sessions.

Jungkook had stopped forcing her to answer personal questions, but Lisa knows that he is curious. Really really curious. So he would stare at her, intently. He thinks that she doesn't know this but she does. She knows how he stares at her and she loves it because he looks at her like she is a piece of art, something precious. Not like other men who just want her and look at her like she is an object, an expensive one. They look at her like a five year old looks at a new toy in the market, he would play with it, break it and throw it away.

Lisa has no idea what this all means but she isn't complaining. And she is surprised by her 'not complaining' because Lisa is not someone who likes to do stuff that is out of control. Jungkook on the other hand is....different. Lisa is the kind of woman who is independent, strong, and who knows what she is doing. But this time she doesn't and she is enjoying it. A lot.

However, today, Jungkook is thinking about something. He is not staring at her, he is staring at nothingness. He is not playing with her hair but is fiddling with his fingers. He is not joking, he is not speaking at all.

This concerned Lisa. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Jungkook do you understand this?"
"Yes"
"You sure?"
"Yes"
"You think you can do it on your own?"
"Yes"
"Jungkook are you and Taehyung dating?"
"Yes"

"Wait what?!" Jungkook snapped his head towards Lisa.

"I am just kidding." Lisa said, then she stood up and sat beside him, "But what has happened to you?"

"Nothing" He said and massaged his temples.

"Oh c'mon Jeon. Seriously, what happened?" Lisa asked, rubbing Jungkook's back.