CHAPTER-22

Lisa was snatched out of her sleep by the continuous ringings that she heard from her phone.

"Who the hell is texting me so much. " She groaned and raised her hand to grab her phone while she was still under the sheets.

She squinted her eyes open, "Of course it's that idiot. " She smiled as she unlocked her phone.

<<kooky>>

hey doll
good morning
hope you dreamt of me
Soooooo
I am coming to pick u up
in....20 mins?
dress comfy ;)

Lisa bolted up as soon as she read the text

"WHAT!? 20 MINUTES? " She looked at heself in the mirror, "Straightening out this bird's nest on my head is going to take half an hour at the least. "

She heard the sound of another notification.

<<kooky>>

don't look at yourself in
the mirror so judgementaly
you look beautiful
and as i said
dress comfy
okay?

She texted back a quick okay before she rushed to the bathroom to freshen up. She showered and brushed and did all that jazz in 15 minutes before getting inside her closet to choose an outfit.

'should go for something more girly or more chill. ' She was rummaging through her clothes, 'This is too black, this is too yellow. This has too many patterns on it. Too casual. Urghhhh I don't have anything nice to wear! ' She whined at last.

She then took a deep breath, "Okay Lisa stop panicking it's not like you are going on a date or something." She chuckled awkwardly before panicking yet again, "OH MY GOD IS THIS A DATE? I mean we did kiss yesterday, right? "

She finally stopped panicking and picked out a a semi cute- casual outfit. She threw on the white tank top with the pastel blue pants and accessorized with a bucket hat and a sling bad.

She paced down the stares and looked at her phone, "He should be here by now. " Lisa heard the ringing of her doorbell.

"Jungkook

"Jungkook. " She opened the door. There he stood, looking like a whole ass greek god in an outfit as simple as a light blue and white striped shirt and blue jeans.

'Wow. '

"Thank you doll. " He smirked, "If you are done checking me out may we go? "

Lisa's face turned a hue of red. 'Did I say that out loud?' She started looking at the ground as if it was suddenly so note-worthy.

Jungkook had already turned around and started walking towards his car. He opened the door for her and sat inside himself. This was when she notices that their outfits were somehow matching. Not that quirky-exact-same clothes matching but the kinds that would go well together.