CHAPTER-4

Jungkook reached his home by 12am, in Jaehyun's car. He went inside his house having a certain doll-like woman's face in his head. When he went in, he saw his sister watching TV.

Rosie was inside a blanket and her head was on her knees so he thought that she might be watching a horror movie.

"What movie are you watching Chae?" He asked but she didn't answer. He went in front of the TV and a news channel was up.

"Huh? Why are you so scared? That is just a news channel." He said, disappointment dripping off of his tone.

"Kook, this news is more horrendous than ghosts. C'mon sit with me."

"You are so weird." He sat beside her on their King-sized couch.

🎤

{NEWS REPORTER} BBC KOREA
BREAKING NEWS! The UNICEF EDU., the UN committee committed to the Global Education affairs has passed a new law. On the morning of 5 August, 2020 the Executive Director of UNICEF spoke on the platform.

"Education is considered as the strongest weapon in today's world and should be counted as one of the basic necessities. Education is not limited to getting just a degree, it illuminates one's mind and thinking. It also builds up will power, thinking capacity, and problem-solving skills.

Because education is so important, UNICEF has decided to make it compulsory for every single being living in the 144 countries under the UN. This compulsory education will not just be limited to high schools but everyone will have to attend university too.

The government of the country will sponsor education for people who come below poverty line. You can take up different subjects like music, arts, science, politics, and many more. I would want children to use this incredible opportunity in the best way possible." The lady said.

According to this all the celebrities in Korea who are under the age of 25 will also have to attend school or university, accordingly.

The more interesting thing here is that the celebrities will have to be present in the university, physically from 10 August to 10 November, i.e, 3 months. Does that mean our favorite stars like Jeon Jungkook, Lalisa Manoban, Jennie Kim, V, Jimin, Rosé and so many more will be seen in the university for these 3 months! How exciting would that be?

🎤

"WTF!" Jungkook screamed.

"I know right! How can they expect us to go and join a university."

"This is fake news, let me call manager Hyun-" Jungkook was cut off by his phone ringing. "Manager Hyung?" He picked up the phone.

"Jungkook, I expect that you have already heard the news. You need to get ready for university. You will be going to Seoul National University, most of the celebrities will be going there." 

"But Hyung, I don't wanna go there," Jungkook whined like a child.

"I know it is difficult JK, but this is important. Also, on the positive side, you will get 3 months off from traveling and touring." Jungkook thought about this and sighed, "okay..."

"Alright I need to make arrangements for your safety, bye Kook," the Manager said and hung up the phone. Jungkook slouched on the couch and massaged his temple.

How much more drama can I have in my life anyway, now. Where does fate want to take me to now?

🎤
JUNGKOOK'S POV