CHAPTER 12

🖤Bitch_BP_Queen👑

RabbitKim_Chichu
Hello ladies!

QueenLiMario
Hi, Rabbit unnie. Nice nickname tho. Hehe.

NotRedHairAnymore
Yah! Who changed my name!?

ChanelNINI
It suits you better Rosie!

QueenLiMario
Unnie, are you alright? How's the tour going.

ChanelNINI
Well...except that pain in the ass, quite good actually.

RabbitKim_Chichu
He is still annoying you. Thank god you won't feel our absence. Lmao.

NotRedHairAnymore
Haha.😁

ChanelNINI
Whatever. Guys, I gotta go now, the shoot is gonna start. Bye
Love you loads!♥️

QueenLiMario
Goodbye unnie. Miss you so much!!!!❤️

RabbitKim_Chichu
Love you too!💗

NotRedHairAnymore
Come back soon!❤️

RabbitKim_Chichu
So..Lali, Chae told me about the rendezvous you have been having
with her brother, that bunny guy.

QueenLiMario
She did? Well, Jisoo unnie why don't you start preparing for her
funeral. She is not gonna survive the days after today

NotRedHairAnymore
Unnie! Your monster maknae is making the schemes to
murder me!!!🥺

RabbitKim_Chichu
Lalisa Manoban, I am serious right now!

QueenLiMario
What happened unnie?

RabbitKim_Chichu
Do you like him?

QueenLiMario
aniyo unnie! Why would you think that?

RabbitKim_Chichu
Because Lalisa, you have never made friends with someone so fast
especially when the someone is a male.

QueenLiMario
I-I well, he is cool and all.

NotRedHairAnymore
As much as I want to puke at the thought of my brother and best
friend dating. I do ship you guys!!!!
LISKOOK!!!!

QueenLiMario
Oh god, Chae....

RabbitKim_Chichu
*Facepalms*

QueenLiMario
Guys I need to go now...

NotRedHairAnymore
For the study sessions..😏

QueenLiMario
FOR MY DANCE PRACTICE FOR MAMA. Bye

NotRedHairAnymore
<image> We ship Liskook

Chaehyoung was her normal giddy and lovely self

Chaehyoung was her normal giddy and lovely self. She was walking through the corridors of her university when she saw a certain short mochi sitting in an empty class. She silently opened the door and saw Jimin playing his guitar, his focus completely on the strings. Rosé took advantage of this and leaned by the doorside listening to his beautiful vocals, to say the least.

"I am so sick of this fake love, fake love!
  I am so sorry but it's fake love, fake love."
he sang

Jimin suddenly stopped singing, Rosie frowned at this.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he looked up.

"HI!" Rosé jumped happily, "You caught me" She pouted playfully. Jimin bite his lips in order to hide the smile suddenly starting to form on his face at the girl's cuteness.

"You didn't answer my question." He said.

"Well, I was passing by and heard an amazing voice coming from somewhere only to find a short mochi singing." She explained dramatically.

"Yah! Don't call me that" Jimin said followed by a hearty laugh. He knew he was getting too comfortable with the strawberry blonde but he couldn't resist, she was fun to be around and they were similar in so many aspects. And well..how bad is it to have a friend who is a girl. NOT a girlfriend. Nope.

"What are those?" Rosé asked pointing at a folder.

Although, Jimin doesn't normally answer these kind of questions, he decided otherwide. "These are my songs, the new ones."

Rosé came and sat beside him, she started going through the folder without his permission. "Oooh this one sounds nice, 'Filter'. Intersting." She started reading the lyrics of the song.

'Your uniterested face, bored tip of your toes. Please look at me now.
 Put down your phone, don't even think of turning your head away.'

"Who is the song about? Suga oppa?" Rosé joked. Jimin smiled at this and jokingly said, "Ha ha. Funny."

"But seriouly, don't you think that this song is too charming for a guy who doesn't know how to talk to girls." Rosé said, still reading the lyrics.

Jimin squinted his eyes at this, "Excuse me? What do you mean by 'Don't know how to'? " He said, "I don't talk to girl because I don't WANT to. You don't have any idea of my legendary flirting skills."

Rosé stiffled a laugh at this and said, "Woah woah, easy there. Park Jimin and flirting do not look good in a single sentence."

Jimin hung his head and stared at Rosie, "Park Roseanne, you have offended me twice in one day." He said, and then clicked his tongue and stood up, "Okay, then. I don't usually do this, but I will use my pick up lines on you today. I will get you impressed, you chipmunk."

Rosé raised her brows and said, "Well we have to go for shopping today, so...challenge accepted."

"Alright then." Jimin said and extended his hand. Rosé shook it and went away.
______________________

HEYA LOVES! I am back after such a looooooong break. Hope you guys liked the chapter. Sorry that it's a little bit shorter than the normal ones.

Please vote and comment to support. Love y'all!