CHAPTER-9

Jungkook was really eager for the classes to get over today. He is always eager for them to get over, but today it was because of an entirely different reason.

He couldn't stop smiling when he thought of Lisa. He was really excited about their first study session. Of course, he didn't need it. He has been writing songs ever since he was 10. Rather, he wanted to spend some time with her.

Okay, so he may sound like a creepy freak but he couldn't control. First, he wanted to change Lisa's mind about him. He doesn't know why but he just did. She thought he was some random narcissistic, sadistic jerk, which he is not. Second, curiosity got the best of him. He wanted to get to know her. What is the behind the facade of her cold, mysterious, queen-like aura?

"Students you may go now. I am dispersing you half n hour early so please make good use of it." The Professor said and left the class.

Jungkook packed everything quickly and started walking towards the exit. He was stopped by a girl, "Hey JK" She said seductively. "I was wondering if we could meet at my house or something....for homework....at night, you know....." She said.

"Not interested. Sorry" Jungkook said and went away.

Jesus, these girls don't have anything better to do. Do they? He thought and sprinted towards the terrace.

behind him, the girl mentioned above was left shocked. She was the queen bee, the hottest girl in the school. What was wrong with him? 'I am gonna win you Jeon Jeongguk' she smirked.

{PLS PLAY THE MEDIA}

Jungkook reached the terrace. As soon as he reached the door he heard the playing of a guitar.

Remember the way you made me feel,
Such young love but something in me knew it was real...
Frozen in my head,
Pictures I am living through for now.
Trying to remember all the good times,
Our life was cutting through so loud.
Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part, Paper Hearts...
And I will hold a piece of yours,
Don't think I would just forget about it...

He wanted to join Lisa so badly, but he knew that she would just stop as soon as she would see him. He should let her complete the song.

'She is an amazing singer' He thought, 'In fact, she doesn't need  autotune at all.'

Lisa was wearing a denim skirt with a black T-shirt. "Is that written 'Anti social social club' there?" Jungkook whispered as he read the text written on her T-shirt. "I have one too, so our fashion sense is similar too" He smiled at the thought.

Then Jungkook went back to listening to Lisa's angel-like voice as she sang his song

Pictures I am living through for now,
trying to remember all the good times.
Our life was cutting through so loud,
Memories are playing in my dull mind...

I hate this part, Paper Hearts....
And I will hold a piece of yours.
Don't think I would just forget about it...

Hoping that you won't forget
I live through pictures as if I was right there by your side
But you'll be good without me,
and if I could just give it some time.
I 'll be alright....

Goodbye love, you flew right by love.......

Jungkook was was staring at Lisa intently by now. Smiling how the girl is beautiful, inside and out. She is not scared of standing up for the right. A Thai girl who became one of the biggest megastars today, on her own. She is independent, intelligent, beautiful, kind, sarcastic, funny. It's a shame she doesn't date.