CHAPTER-1

{And here we start with Dynamite!}

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"Let me know...Can I someday finna find My Time,
  Can I someday finna find my time,
  Oooooooh Yeah...
  Finna find my time, find my time...
  Yeahhh...oooh yeah,
  Find my time.
  OOOOOh yeah
  Hmmmm.."

And this is how I finished my recent megahit My Time. I was in the Maracana Stadium, Rio in front of almost 200,000 people. I was holding my guitar as I walked towards the cheering crowd, waving at them. It was insane, the people were cheering my name.

[Pls play the video linked above for a better experience]

"It's good to be KING!
It's good to be KING!"

"Jungkook."
"Jungkook"
"Jungkook"
"Jungkook please don't let this concert end!"
"Jungkook Rio loves you!"
"Jungkook you are the reason we are alive."

It all felt so good. People screaming the songs that I made. They are so energetic, so amazing, so supportive. I have got the best fans in the world. The whole stadium was lightened up in the night like stars light up a galaxy. I was on the tour for my third platinum album - "JJK Seagull".

"Hey, I am Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you guys." I said in the mike. Everyone started cheering and laughing. Some things never change, do they?

"This is the last concert of the whole 'JJK Seagull' Tour. Thank you so much for making this tour one of the most successful one of all time. It is all because of you guys. Only you."

"Rio! You guys have been absolutely incredible throughout the concert. Thank you so much for spending 5 hours of your Friday night here and making this concert unforgettable. THANK YOU SO MUCH!" The crowd started cheering again.

"As much as I don't want to go. But guys, everything has an end. And because of that end, there will be a new beginning. I promise I will come back here with new music soon."

"Are you guys okay with it?"

"YESSSS" they shouted.

"That's the spirit! Thank you again, guys! Love you! Take care of yourself!" I ended the concert with a bow as the moving stage took me inside the stage (Down).

Inside my manager, Hyung said, 'That was so amazing JK, a full of power concert! loved it!"

"Thanks, Hyung," I said gulping down the water from the plastic water bottle and giving it to the manager. I then high fived to my band, dancers, singers. "You guys were just so amazing! Kamsamnida!" I told them and bowed to show my sincerity.

"Jungkook we should hurry up now. We need to get to Korea for your next video shoot." Manager Hyung said. I ran my hands through my hair. This is what my life has become. A never-stopping train. It is running and running and getting faster every second. It's like I am traveling to reach the end. Like, I am neglecting all the beautiful sceneries on the way. Sometimes I feel like this train should be a little bit slower so that I could live in the moment.  I don't remember when was the last time I had a good long sleep and not a 3 hour nap.

"Yes Hyung, let me wash up, and then we can go to the airport," I said.
__________________

I got into my private jet after facing the heavy heavy crowd and let's not forget the media at the airport. "You want something to eat JK?"  manager Hyung asked.

"Uh...I will have Black tea with honey and lemon and some salad, please."

"Alright, I will get you that."

And then I took my phone out and check what are the updates in the music world.

BREAKING NEWS! LALISA MANOBAN BECOMES THE ARTIST WITH THE MOST
AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

BREAKING NEWS! LALISA MANOBAN BECOMES THE ARTIST WITH THE MOST AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS

Lalisa Manoban breaks yet another record. The rapper/singer breaks Taylor Swift's record of receiving the most AMA's as she receives her 30th AMA on 29 July 2020. Lisa received a total number of 8 AMAs on the same night for her third studio album, "My Story My Dream", dominating the award show. Lisa also gave a very emotional speech, a very rare scene. The speech was for her fans, Lilies. She said and we quote, "Lilies, thank you so so much coz you don't have any idea how damn much you have changed my life!". She then continued, "You brought a girl who used to sing on streets, here."

It was a very rare occasion as Lisa never really opens up about her past and likes to keep interviews and speeches more professional.
________________________________________

Wow! Lalisa is doing too well right now. I mean I don't know her personally, not a lot of people do. But I do know that she is one of the most influential singers of all time.  I would love to get to know her but as far as I have heard, she is really secretive and likes to have a small group of friends.

But then again, I am The Jeon Jungkook, who doesn't want to be my friend. But really this girl is way too secretive, like way too much. All I know about her is that she is Bambam's and Kim Jennie's childhood friend and used to sing and dance on the streets. You know she is the kind of girl who never attends the after party of an award show or some other huge event. She would go straight back after winning dozens of awards at an award show.

But, yeah, whatever, I am only curious about her nothing more than that. Lol

And then Jungkook switches off his phone and goes into a deep slumber.

When he later woke up he had already reached Korea. There were screaming fans surrounding the airport. In between the whole crowd of the fans, there were bodyguards and security making a way for Jungkook.

Jungkook could feel adrenaline running through his body once again. His fans reminded him of the reason why he is doing it, why he is staying awake at night to make music, why he is working his ass out on the new dance moves, why he has enough energy and will to keep going. It's all because of these angelic people who love him so much and can take a bullet for him and he would with no doubt, do the same for them. They are the most precious prize for him.

Yes, he might not always be able to express it, he might not do VLives daily, he might not post a lot of pictures, but it doesn't lessen his love for his fans and he likes to convey it through the music he makes, his performance, his concerts. He wants to show them how much he can sacrifice for them, he would walk on fire and water for them, he would face the dark for them. And it is all because he loves them. More than anything

Heya loves! So here we are starting the book on the day of release of DYNAMITE! Thank you so much, guys, for giving so much love to the introduction (part).
DYNAMITE is finally releasing today, how do you guys feel about it?

I am hella excited. I would also like to know your views on the music video.
So share your review in the comment section!

Don't forget to like, comment and follow ;)