CHAPTER-25

"Pheww thank god some ghost wannabe didn't kill us." Lisa sighed in relief as she and Jungkook stepped out of the asylum.

Jungkook laughed under his breathe. He took out his phone and glanced at it, "The others aren't out yet."

"Yeah?" Lisa ran turned towards him and started walking backwards.

"Yes. Why don't we go explore the capital a bit and meet them at the hotel?"

"Jungkook but-" Lisa spoke but was cut off by Jungkook as he suddenly took a step towards her. It seemed like he was going to hug her but he instead put his one hand behind her head and the other grabbed her wrist.

Lisa turned around and saw that there was a humongous hardware piece dangling from a tree branch. She would've hit her head if Jungkook would not have stopped her.

She turned her head back to see him dangerously close to her. Their eyes locked and lisa felt goosebumps crawling throughout her whole body. She took a sharp breath and widened her eyes. Jungkook touched her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her exposed shoulder, "Walk carefully angel. We don't want you to hurt yourself, huh?"

Lisa nodded, her eyes still wide. Jungkook stood back, properly and interlaced their fingers together. "Come on, let's go."

They went outside the gates of the asylum. The sun had already set and had left a hue of orange and yellow in a part of the sky.

A lot of shops had already shut down as they stood there, in the middle of the avenue. This area was already comparatively less crowded and as it was almost night-time now, it was like they had this whole place to themselves.

There was just one shop opened and that was a vehicle rental store. Jungkook peered at the store and was hit by an idea.

"Lisa stay here for a bit, I will be back in no time. " Lisa opened her mouth to ask where he was going but Jungkook had already took off. She pouted her lips in confusion but shrugged off her thoughts.

Like Jungkook had said he was back in no time but he was back with something. He had a dirt-bike with him.

Lisa looked at it and knew exactly what was going to happen.

"No. Nope. Nah. NOT." She took a step back in a sign of defense.

"Oh come on doll, it will be fun. You just have to sit on the backseat."

Lisa sighed, knowing she couldn't win. This thing looked fun but she was never the fun type of girl. She was the stay in and Netflix kind of girl. Hell, she had never even sat on a bike.

Jungkook discerned how nervous Lisa was, "Doll." He sighed, "Come here." He pulled her towards him. "I promise I would not let anything happen to you. We will get to the Hotel before midnight and we will have a good time. I swear. " He pulled her more so that their foreheads were touching.

"Okay. Let's go." Lisa said and sat behind Jungkook.

"Let's go for a ride, babe. Hold tight."

Lisa laced her hands around his waist and gripped on it.Jungkook brought the engine to life and off they went.

Filter {LISKOOK & JIROSÉ}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें