CHAPTER-20

JUNGKOOK'S POV.

It is MAMA today. I am just getting ready for the award show. You boy is nominated for a total of six awards. But I don't care about that, I wanna win obviously, but this is the night when we celebrate music. And that is far more imporatant

I am also really excited about my performance. I hope my fans like it. Lisa's will be the last performance today, I am looking forward to what she has prepared. She refused to tell me anything about it. Even to her fans, she told that it will be a surprise.

I put on my outfit and walk out. I am wearing black and white, my favorite color combination. Classic. Always works.

My manager drives me to the venue. I meet J-hope hyung and Tae hyung as soon as I reach the award show.

"V hyung! You are back! " I run to him and hug him.

"Hello my man! How have you been? "

"Excellent hyung. I saw your photo shoots. They have been the biggest hit, globally. Congrats hyung! "

"Thank you maknae. " Taehyung said, laughing.

"Hobi hyung, you look great. " I said, beaming.

"Thanks kookie. " J-hope showed him his million-dollar-smile.

They went in and took their seats. Of course, the whole Bangtan was sitting together. They greeted each other and sat down.

(DISCLAIMER: VISUAL ALERT!! TOO MUCH GOOD LOOKS AHEAD. MIGHT BLIND YOU COMPLETELY. lol )

The first thing that I noticed was Lisa

The first thing that I noticed was Lisa. She was looking gorgeous, drop dead gorgeous. How the hell can someone look so ethereally beautiful like her?

She was sitting a row ahead of us. There were also Jisoo noona, Rosé and Jennie noona.

There was something else I noticed. Several men. Staring at her. And her completely being clueless about it. This is ridiculous! Why wouldn't she glare at them and shit! I mean, they are literally staring at her.