CHAPTER-26

"So, when are you guys going to be here?" Rosé spoke on her phone.

"5 mins? You are going directly to the hotel?" She looked at Jisoo who was looking at her, her hands folded. "Alright. Please be there soon."

When Jisoo and the others came out of the asylum, Jungkook and Lisa were not with them. However, it was not a surprise to them, Jungkook had already texted all of them, informing them that he is taking Lisa somewhere and that they would be back in the hotel by midnight.

Jisoo being the protective mother-like figure to the girls that she is, did not lie this. At all.

"That gym-obsessed banana milk-sucking dude is going to corrupt my sweet innocent Lili," Jisoo whined as she stomped her foot and opened the door to the car.

Jimin leaned towards Rosé and whispered, "Pray for Jungkook, Chae."

"I will. He needs it." She whispered back.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING THERE, STANDING. COME HERE AND SIT INSIDE THE CAR." Jisoo screamed.

"Yeah, we are coming!" Suga screamed back. "Human beings are so loud. Wish I was a goddamn stone" He mumbled as he walked towards the car.

"Don't worry. Jin Hyung will handle her." J-hope whispered.

All of them drove off to their hotel. Jungkook and Lisa were already in the hotel lobby waiting for the rest.

"Jisoo unnie!" Lisa waved at Jisoo as she was the first person to enter the hotel.

"Lisa." Jisoo walked towards her, "Are you alright? What did you guys do? Are you hurt? Jeon Jungkook I swear to god if you did anything crooked to my Lali then I am going to cut your d in pieces and feed it to chipmunks!"

"Unnie !" Lisa exclaimed as she came between Jisoo and Jungkook. "I am fine! All we did was eat dinner and talk. That's it."

"That's it?" Jisoo looked suspicious, "are you sure?"

"Yes, unnie."

"Alright then. C'mon, let's go to our room."

{Next day}

sooyaaaaa_.

liked by lalalalisa_m, roses-are-rosie, and 5,301,980 others

sooyaaaaa_. good 4 us we look happy and healthy 🖤 <3 #lalalalisa_m
3 hours ago

lalalalisa_m gotta do them shoppin'
sooyaaaaa_. 🛍

roses_are_rosie without me? 🥲
sooyaaaaa_. that's what you get when you choose food over, coming to shopping with us 🥑

todayis_wendy angels 😇

bpiseverything beautiful!!!! 💟💟

troll 🤢🤢